Thursday, January 26, 2012

Any ideas for unique baby girl names?

I found out i'm having a baby girl today and thinking about names :)


I want something that's unusual and different to the common ones like Emma and Jessica.


I wouldn't mind a double barrelled name.


I like Gaby and Eva at the moment.





Any ideas would be great :) thankss.|||My daughter is Gracie Lee.





Other pretty names are





Sophia Fleur


Ruby May


Talula Jade


Ffion Ameile


Sasha Renee


Lola Petal


Evie Louise


Eva jo


Gabby Faye


Starla Kaye


Seren Rose (seren is star in welsh)


Maddison Jane


Maizie Anne


Roxy louanne


Molly Saphie





Obviously a lot of these names can be turned around or why dont you have a play mixing them up and seeing what pretty combinations you come up with. Good luck. My husband and I were pretty lucky and had the name chosen from our 20 week scan. The only thing we changed was her middle name, which was orignally going to be anne, but then her initials would have been G.A.S, which is just ammunition for school bullies, so we went for my dads name which is Lee.





Congratulations by the way. xx|||Here are some :)


Adrianna


Alina


Bella


Bridget


Christie


Camilla


Dannielle ( my name x )


Dafney


Elise


Eila


Florence


Fai


Grace


Gabrielle


Hallie


Harriette


India


Isabelle


Jade-Elle


Jaimie


Kristen


Kayla


Lacey


Lana


Mia


Maddison


Natalie


Narah


Oddette


Olena


Patience


Paige


I have none for Q sorry


Renne


Rain


Sofia


Sacha


Tia


Tracey


I have none for U


Vanessa


Veronica


Wendy


Wanda


Xara


Yasmin


Yasmina


Zoey


Zada


Hope I Helped :) x|||Scarlet.


Eden.


Sienna.


Natalia - Talia.


Madeleine - Maddy.


Aurelia.


Aurora - Rory.


Jasmine - Jazzy.


Heidi.


Freya.


Emery - Emmy.


Gabriella - Gabby.


Isla.


Amelie.


Summer.


Greta.


Ruby.


Tatiana.


Matilda - Tilly.


Poppy.


Kiara.


Wren.


Isabelle - Izzy or Belle.


Willow.


Viola.


Melissa.


Alicia.


Camilla - Millie.


Molly.


Ivy.


Holly.


Liliana - Lily.


Layla.





:]|||I like the name Eva pronounced ehva not eeva. We named our Daughter Katia which I think is unique but not crazy I also like the name Ainsley. Congrats on the little girl they are so sweet! We found out our next one is a boy and I'm on the search for a unique boys name :)|||Gabriella May


Gabriella Rose


Gabriella Macie


Gabriella Faith


Gabriella Cadie





Eva Hailie


Eva Nicole


Eva Willow





sorry can't think of anymore but I like the Gabriella pairings :)|||My friend is also having a girl she's names her child A'Bella Raine. I don't know if that's too out of range or not though.


Some other ones I like are


Louise


Raina


Elise


Kaselynn


Maylie





Hope this helped :)|||If you like Eva, you could try


Evangeline





Some other very unique names are:


Andreena


Autumn


Ashlynn


Eleana


Keliana


Danika


Silvana


Brynn


Raquel|||I think that Gaby is better as a nickname for Gabrielle or Gabriella, Eva is very pretty. Either one would work.|||Paisley


Chrishelle


Eden|||I like Ashanti (a shawn tay) and Aaliyah (uh lee uh/a lee uh)|||Calyandra ( Kal - ee - on - dra )


Mikalee


Alexia


Makenna


Emmaline|||Shannen Maria


Ellen Suelle


Anne Jacqueline|||Daniela


Maya


Alicia


Leonie


Valentina


Mariana


Nina


Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment