Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful Unique Baby Girl Names?

Hi,





I am 6 months pregnant, due May 31st. I have started to think about names for a girl. Can I get some suggestions on a unique name?


Thanks for your help everyone!|||Sophie


Kareena


Amelynn


Lora|||Farrah


Inas


Avery


Isabella


Autumn


Audrey


Ada


Mackenzie

Report Abuse


|||Hey! May 31st is my birthday! Cool. Yea... I know... XD

Report Abuse


|||zamiyah


anasia


samarah


janessa


karmen


akiyah


neonna


da'sani

Report Abuse


|||Delilah Janelle I think is pretty I was going to name my baby girl middle name Delilah but I didn't.|||How about:





Brooke


Adaline


Madison


Harley


Riley


Summer


Winter


Skye


London


River


Autumn





and my name: coetta; i have yet to meet another :)|||I'll give you my favourite name - Amara. It's my daughter's name and I think it is so beautiful. Congratulations and good luck!|||Well I'm young, I'm only 15 but I've been planning what my baby's names will be since i was 10.


I love Cassandra, Kairii, Naomi, Erica, Sabrina, and Laurali, those are just some examples of ones I love, if you want more then just e-mail me at superbananahanna@aol.com


Best of luck,


Hanna|||Danielle





That is going to be my little girls name.|||I love Chevelle Story...if I have a daughter in Sept, I think that will be her nam. My other daughter is Brookelyn Rose. I also love Kennedy, Ireland, and Saylor.|||Olivia or Katelynn?|||I have always loved names that begin with an L!!! Especialy


Lyra


Laura


Louise


Libby


Lola


Loiza


Lara


Lucy





however if your looking for unique there are always names like


Destiny


Noa


Kara


Marcie-James


Michaela-Jane


Kaytlina


Tina (has become unique in the last few years)





Lola-Rose May is sooooo sweet - My fav|||Riley, harper, madison, maggie, gretchen, kendell, kelsy, morgan, dana, aroura, june, may, april, gwen, apple, eliza, and carina....








HOPE I HELPED!!!





GOOD LUCK WITH UR NEW LITTLE ONE!!!!!





ALI!











PS~ my birthday is May 24th, u could name her after me...lol


(my name is allison)!|||Elora, Alina, Catalina, Lenore, etc. I love the old fashioned, very feminine names.|||Peyton


Corielle (Cory-elle)


Nala


Amaya (A-may-a)


Amya (a-my-a)


Neriah


Gaelyn (Gay-lynn) ((i love the way this sounds))


Adalynn|||I think you should name this precious ball of sunshine "Muffin Jackson Smasher" its a brilliant name and it sounds beautiful and cute. She won't even have to have a pet name from her boyfriend. Just call her your little muffin. Muffin also is a very sexy name. The girls that have names like food are more appealing according to a recent study. My cousin Cherry is a very delicious young woman.





NOTE: I don't care if I'm reported for my good works. I am a member of the CIA with an assignment to make sure that all women are *NEVER* named Helga or Bolosge or Bibi. Thank you for your cooperation. If u do what i say, no1 gets hurt.|||I really like the name Yohanna (yo ha na) its so pretty. I also like the name Ella or Ava. Good Luck! You can also look online for names that mean things like if you wanted her name to mean beautiful, u could find that. look on google too.|||Abella


Adriana


Ava


Evelyn


Sophia


Lily


Mariah


Angelina


Avery


Makayla


Iris


Dalaney|||Serenity or Taliyah|||Elaina


Layla


Lily


Annabelle


Abigail


Jayden


Caitlyn


Hayden


Paige


Peyton|||maddison.... thats what im going to call mine, its a beautiful name, and not that commonm. x|||These are not unique, but they're not too common:





Aurelia


Adelle


Amabel


Bronwen


Blythe


Caris


Dulcinea


Evadne


Evangeline


Eloise


Eulalie


Evgenie


Freya


Ginevra


Ivy


Irena


Imogen


Lucia


Lenore


Lilias


Pearl


Pierra


Sylvia


Sylvie


Shoshanna


Sarai


Samara


Tamsin


Viola


Wynne


Xanthe|||Delia|||Jamila-beautiful


Arabella


Aubrianna-noble


Sheena-god is gracous


Zevida-gift


Genesee-beautiful valley


Nayeli-I love you


Mahala- a form of mary


Talise-beautiful water


Keeley-beautiful


Tegan-beautiful


Teagan- little poet


Zena|||Beatrice


Imogen


Scarlett|||Well, to start off, your name is beautiful!


How about Eliana Corrine? Emerence Jade?|||Jonida(Yoneeduh)


Elvana


Angy


KD


Bleona


Adelina(Uhdeleenuh)


Alyula


Marlis(Muhrlees)


Hweyda.....|||Evangeline. OR Addison|||Lorna Camille|||carla caitlyn ariel allison julia kimberly sarah briana shamara nicole stephanie megan jesse mellisa tiffany chantel xiomara amanda lauren elizabeth yashonda jocelyn johana liana cynthia kiera jasleen bianca|||Kathleen


Christine


Caroline


Barbara


Veronica


Elizabeth|||It is a little old-fashioned, but I always liked the name Wilhelmina - call her Mina for short.|||Avery|||nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards)


love' (pronounced luh-vay)

No comments:

Post a Comment