Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you like these unique baby girl names?

Do you like these names. Remember the fact that their UNIQUE.





Esteleina Ganiece ( Es-tell-e-na ga-nee-ce)


Eveleine Trenee ( Ev-a-leene tra-ney)|||Oh...not particularily...but if I had to pick one I'd probably go with Eveleine.


Remember, if you want a unique name, you don't always have to get TOTALLY unique (and kind of strange) names. You can make a simple and common name like Alexandra and make it unique by changing the spelling of the name so its something like Alixandra!


Anyway...to answer your question, the names don't appeal to me personally.|||oh. oh god no. no.|||I like the first one better. The second ones middle name sounds like transvestite, but the first one is better by a landslide. I kept the fact that they're unique in mind, also I would try and make the way you spell the names more phonetic so her name won't be mispronounced too badly, that would be annoying.|||Personally, no. I had not one idea on how to pronounce those names untill I looked at your key. Try something like Evaline, Evangeliene, or Evalyn. They are similar, but not hard to pronounce. Evangeliene Tranee. I like that one!|||No.|||No.


That would be so embarassing when your child is a teenager. Be kind to your kid, and don't name him that.





How much do you have to hate your child to name him that?|||I don't really enjoy those names much.





Instead of Esteleina,why not try Estelle?I think it sounds beautiful,or Estella or Stella.A nice complementary middle name would be: Shay,Marie,Kate,Jane(for Estelle)


Marie,Shay,May,Kate,Renee(for Estella)


Marie,Beth,May,Diane,Renee(for Stella)





As for Eveleine,try Eva,Eve or spell it Evaline or Eveline.


The middle name should be:


Kathy,Mandy,Bella,Betty,Linda





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment