Monday, January 30, 2012

Beautiful-Unique Baby Girl & Boy Names?

if I have a girl im thinkin about Myalah [My-Ay-La]

if its a boy Mataeo [Muh-Tae-Oh]

but i still want some other options, if you know of

any beautiful or unique baby names please help me out! Thanks(:|||I've always wanted to name my daughter Eliza, it's kind of unique :)|||I was going to list some things, but then I saw 'Myalah.' Myalah is... it's a nice name for sure but don't you think it's a little OUT THERE. I mean, I don't expect you to name a child something common (which is what most people tend to do nowadays because they're sheep and treat baby names as fashion statements), but Myalah is a little too unique, I think.



In the end I suppose it's your decision, and the title of this question doesn't exactly invite my contradiction of your choice but, before you downy thumb my comment, think of these two things:



1) Myalah isn't exactly appropriate for 45 and above. I don't actually think it's appropriate for anyone about the age of seven but, whatever.

2) Bullies. They're becoming more frequent and more vicious as the years go by and, I don't know, but I have a feeling that the name somehow invites bullies.|||GIRLS:

Elowen (Ella)

Eowyn

Arwen

Avalon

Echo

Elora

Cordelia

Brigitte

Darla

Deirdre

Drusilla (Dru)

Wednesday (Wednesday)

Katharine (Kitty) / Katia (Kitty)

Ginger / Virginia (Ginger)

Trinity

Charisma (Carrie)

Serenity (Sera)

Anya / Anastasia (Anya)

Evangeline (Eve/Evie)

Liliana (Lily)

Piper

River

Willow

Freya

Luca



BOYS:

Castiel

Dashiell

Lucian

Dexter

Avery

Aubrey

Atticus

Artemis

Jensen

Jonah



:)



Please answer mine about stage names?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



WDYT of the names Avery and Aubrey?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



and Rasputina merch?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||I like your choices of names

Here are my suggestions

Girls:-

Maima

Marrisa

Noah

Jacquline

Jessy

Matilda



Boys:-

Menice

Androy

Abigail

Denisse

Dylan|||I like Myalah! Very unique :-)



I like:

Astoria, Aria, Caeragh (cara irish), Kerri, Freyja %26amp; Kaiala (kye-ah-la)

Ivan, Ryder, Ayden, Rylan, Kai, Grayson %26amp; Neal.



:-)|||Girl:

Valissa (Val-iss-sa)

Mieya (Mi-a)

Myeya (My-ya)

Isabeau (Isa-beau)

Annabella (Anna-bella)



Sorry I couldn't think of any guy names :\|||Girl:

Lola

Alyssa

Ariel

Chiara, Ciara

Bianca

Payton

Pippa

Shiloh

Seraphina

Celeste



Boy:

Jamie

Chace

Alec

Liam

Nate

Riley

Oliver



Congrats and good luckk :)|||Alexavier for a boy

Lenobia for a girl|||My 2 favorite unique names are Zila Belle and Prince :)|||Bronx or karly ;)
  • kuryakyn
  • walkie talkie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment