Monday, January 30, 2012

Unique GIRL baby names..?

Do you know of any unique baby names for girls??





I like Tanzie but i stole that off a movie so it's not so special.





Any ideas..?





I particularly like short names ending with 'ie' or 'y'





Please help..





Thanks





x|||I like Tansy spelt this way.


Ivy


Poppy


Callie


Posy/Posey/Posie


Tally


Billie


Halle


Xanthe (zan-thee)


Ruby


Maisie


Ianthe (ee-an-thee)


Tilly


Sadie


Molly/Mollie


Nancy


Sally


Polly


Darcy


Sandy


Cadie/Kadie


Lissie


Jaime


Lexie








Some of those are a bit different I guess, and they all end with an 'e', 'ie' or 'y' so I hope they help :)|||I love unique baby names! Here are my favorites, by the way I like Tanzie! I never even heard of it!





Aaliyah (Ah-Lee-Ah)





Aalivia (Ah-Live-E-Ah)





Aalorah (Ah-Lor-Ah)





Kadence (Kay-Dence)





Kalla (Kal-La)





Kyelie (Kye-Lee)





Rayne (Rain)





Willow





Meredith





Gentry (Jen-Tree)





Justice





Karianna (Kar-Ree-On-Na)





Kye





I'Lynn (I-lynn)





Mallory





Ashra (Ash-Rah)





Kachelle (Ka-Shell)





Raelynn (Ray-Lynn)





Rayleigh





Mayleigh





Maylynn





Kar'Myne (Car-Mine not Car-Men)





Rolyn (Row-Lynn)





Kaliyah (Kah-Lee-Ah)





Kallianna (Kah-Lee-On-Nah)








I hope this helped! Good luck!|||this doesn't conform to your "ie" / "y" ending but these are 2 of my favorite names, boy or girl names really.





Hecate (Hek谩t锚, Hek谩t膿) - Greek Godess Meaning "far-shooting"





Adonai (Ah doe nie) - Jewish Name for god, translates to "lord"|||Audrey


Emily (not particularly unique though hah)


Gracie


Holly


Jenny


Mallory


Mary (also not the most unique)


Molly


Mollie


Ruby


Rudy


Sidney


Sophie


Sydney


Whitley|||Moushumi


Millie


Leilah


Tilila


Sapho


Flavie


Aida ( a name I adore)





p.s: you should check out a dictionary for indian names, lots of them end with "i", "y" : Preeti, Parvati, Devi, Aditi...|||Roxie, Rhiain, May, Annie, Maisie, Rylie.|||Lawrie..Melanie..Jasmine|||melody,


casidy


charity,


idk|||Poppy.


Thandie (Think Thandie Newton. Pronounced 'Tan-dee')


Indie


Coralie


Tessa


Maisy


Heidi|||i havea counsin called Lissy. (came form Melissa, but no ones called ehr that from birth)





its a really nice name.|||Pick a Friqen Name sarah!





;p





ly








oh and a name would be hmmmmm:


CLAUDIE!!








(best answer please;p)|||Harmony


Willow


Rebekah


Joyce


Josie|||Tazia


Sadie


Nancy


Poppy


Lonit


Coral|||Delaniey


Eden


Nina


Nadia


Colbie|||Zahlie (Zah-lee)


Darcy/Darcie


Lettie


Bailey


Livvy|||Mabel


Aili (means 'sweet' in german)


Briley


Blaise


April


Lainey


Maeden


Gigi


Lily-Mae


Abril


Keanah


Bluze


Kirraley


Ameeka


Payten


Camryn


Tory


Lorelei


Piper


Jalyn


Zaylie|||Isis|||If I'd ever had a girl I wanted to call her Ripley...its a strong name but pretty at the same time I think :)|||Leilany (i think it ends in IE but i changed it for you ;)|||Avonlea (ah von lee) but I stole that off of Anne of Green Gables...haha


Ellorie


Novalie|||phrogie


graspity|||how bout..


Jellie?


Pandy?|||shaylee|||Skye / Skyler|||Star|||I know one little girl named Zuri... unusual and ends with the right sound. It is Swahili and means "beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment