Monday, January 23, 2012

"Rilya" (Remember I love you always), how u pronounce it? Do u know more unique baby girl names like this?

Just seen this baby girl name in someone's answer and liked the idea of such an unique baby name. Maybe some of you can tell me more names like that? Still in need of a baby girl's name (due in April) and thought such names would make good middle names.


Thanx!!! :)|||Being unique with a first name may sometimes cause your child problems when they have to correct people spelling or saying her or his name all the time. Also remember that other children will tease your child with an extremely unique name or one that means something "they" might consider funny. Have fun with the middle name. The middle name maybe the perfect spot for that unique name you've been thinking of!|||you want unique names???


here's all the names i like;





Tera/Tara


Alloria


Cari


Sora


Alleka or Allekia


Seria


Sazuaa


mai/may


...i can tthink of any more, sorry. hope i helped.|||Okay well Rilya is sort of odd, although the meaning and difference is super cool. I like Nevaeh myself, it is heaven backwards, I really like it. My friend's mom's friend's daughter is named Nevaeh, I guess she thought of it but i really like it. Cute! Rilya?? I guess you would say RIL YUH. It is cute and all but just sounds odd. (But that's what you want I think??)





Good luck. NEVAEH IS SO CUTE|||saraya|||Jazmin Rilya


Alexis Rilya


Cassandra Rilya


Aimee Rilya


Antoinette Rilya


Desirae Rilya


Jillian Rilya


Jaycee Rilya


Jennette Rilya


Maureen Rilya


Paxton Rilya


Regina Rilya


Whitney Rilya


You will find a name


Congratulations|||My daughters name is Mikiya (Muh Ki ya) like the actor's name. You can always go with a name that not many people have and spell it differently.


* Thazaria


* Zikia


* Kirianna


*Synese


good luck|||i would pronounce it ri-la. but some ppl might pronounce it ri-lea, but both are beautiful. it is a great idea to make words out of the letters (sry forgot the word for it=). Rayne, rane, rayin, however you want to spell it, is a great middle made. good luck!|||Mabel (Mothers always bring extra love)|||I love names like:


Kaleigh


Sunni


Remmy


Emmie


Shayla


Colleila (Call-ey-la)


Navaeh


Dannielynn


Marilla


Tatiana


Dunya


Rayna


Shanti


Hope that helped!!!|||pronounce it rila with a long "i" member tha one that says it name. it sounds really pretty remi or remy nevaeh (heaven backwards) i dunno where ur frm and if its popular yet but it recently got really popular in cali|||I think it would be pronounced RIL-YUH. Some other unique names are:


Tara


Leila


Roshni


April


Kiara|||Nevaeh is pretty, it means beautiful (I believe) and it's Heaven spelled backwards.|||I haven't ever heard of Rilya but I would pronounce it "Ril-yuh". It is a nice idea but I am not crazy about the sound of Rilya. It makes me think of Kill Ya.





Unique names I like are:


Chandlee, Kaia, Kyla, Emlyn, Chesley, Tatum, Blythe, and Piper.





Good Luck. SD|||RILLY-uh or RYE-luh





A good combo for Rilya I think is Rilya Anette.|||Rilya? I like names that bring good thoughts to mind and are also unique, like Rain, or Bliss, or Breeze, Berry, Belle, Angel, Star, Summer.|||That is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment