Monday, January 23, 2012

What do you think of these unique baby Girl names that start with E?

Estone


Evienne


Ethelle %26amp;


Evolet





And do you like Evolet said better Eh-vo-let or Eh-vo-lay?





Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!|||I like Evienne





Evianne would be pretty too. I'm not too fond of the others. Evolet I would personally pronounce as Eh-vo-let, but I agree that Eh-vo-lay is prettier.





My favorite "uncommon" E names for girls:


Elora


Elivea


Evan/Evyn (uncommon for girl, but popular for boys)


Elissa


Elisa


Eden


Eila|||i think theyre unique for a reason..


horrible!!!|||I reaaaaally dont like made up names, i mean, poor kids that have to live with them, but Id say it Eh-vo-let.|||Evangeline


Evangelina





I like it because when they're little they have the nickname Evie!|||Well, I like Emilee.|||Elise|||I can see why they are unique.|||love this ! Evienne|||Not a fan of any of the names.


Original E name would be..


Elle.


Ebony.


Erica?|||Sorry. I'm a party pooper on this one. Not impressed with any of them. As to Evolet, you are portending that the name is French. The second pronunciation would be in order.|||I like Ethelle, But spelled Ethel, it reminds me of I love Lucy...


Evolet i say it Eh-vo-let but i think it sounds better Eh-Vo-Lay|||Evienne and Ethelle sounds the best to me.


Uhm... Well, I like both, if I have to decide, I say Eh-vo-let.|||Not really a fan off any of them sorry.


And I would say Evolet Eh-vo-let.





My favourite E names are -


Erin, Elena, Eloise, Ellie and Elle





Hope that helps :)|||Evienne Is very elegant, I would use this name :)


-good luck x|||Sorry to say this but I don't like any of them :/ Sorry.


I like Eh-vo-let the best.|||the only one i like is ethelle|||eleni


eliana


evangeline


eliane

No comments:

Post a Comment