Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are some pretty, unique baby girl names?

My favourites are Grace, Keshena, Nebraska, Isabella and Lana.|||Willow


India


Twyla


Ivanna


Lorelei


Libra


Noelle





:)


xx|||My favorite is Lana


I also like these names too


Josie, Baily, Beatrice, Bethany, Blair, Brenna, Bianca, Bridget, Carina, Cecilia, Celyn, Clarissa, Clarity, Corinne, Danica, Davina, Daphne, Daria, Darla, Denae, Desiree, Dominique, Eleanor, Elena, Eliza, Elsa, Emanuelle, Estella, Eve, Francesa, Liana, Maeve, Zora


hope I helped|||Grace is a very popular, darling, but popular.





Keshena is a popular italian food in a town called San Gimignano





I am from Nebraska and I find it odd having a daughter named that





Isabella, popular





Lana is quite pretty





I like


Mercy


Duchesne(dushen)


Layla


Macy


Kiran


Zamera


Zana


Shauna|||Grace and Isabella aren't unique they're very popular but like us all I still love them :)


My sister just had a baby and named her Laina just your spelling is without the i...





some pretty unique ones would be..





Marla


Nella


Maidi (my niece)


Garah (like Cara but with a G)


Fiona


Dionne


Alba


Elma


Esme


Raeli (Ray-lee)





:)|||Grace Allene


Adeline Grace


Isabella 'Izzy' Lynn


Austyn Grace


Camryn Addison


Sophia Kaitlyn


Kaitlyn Sophia


Kaitlyn Elyse


Micaela (MICAH-ELLA) Lynn





hahaha hope I helped!





x answer mine x





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…|||Lia, Lucia, Trinity


Anette, Vega, Thyra


Maria, Margarita, Martenique


Adelaide, Tiffany , Rhiannon.


Ari, Guinevere, Genevieve


Augustine, Marnie, Taryn


Sable, Taylin, ABeba


Benette, Clarity, Harmony


Esmerelda,hayna|||first name: middle name:


- Abigail - Harmony


- Isabella - London


- Ansley ( ay-n-slie) - Nevaeh Marie (nuh-vay-uhh) [its heaven spelled backwards)


- Cali - Lyric


- Zaylie - Paige


-Zoey - Jay


-Sophia - Mace'L|||I love the names:


Ella


Fay


Julie


Elizabeth


Harmony


Alyssa


Lilly


Hope


Nichole





Hope This Helps!


Sunny :]


Cheryl


Rain


Destiny|||Lana - cute


Isabella - beautiful.


Grace - so boring and plain


Nebraska - a state


Keshena - Ghetto|||Saretta, Juliette, Lilyana, Clairise, Cassia - Theres just something graceful about them.|||Nebraska?.... that's... different. o.O


I like :


Zoey Lyrick


Lola Jade


Laycee Jane


Harlow June|||I like the names Ivy and Alyssa for a girl :)|||they are nice names

No comments:

Post a Comment