Monday, January 30, 2012

Anyone have unique baby names for a girl?

what do you think of these names that I really like





Candide, Cherie, Ivory





can you suggest any other baby girl names? and also what is your input on these ^|||Cheyenne/Cheyanne





I LOVE the nickname Chey/Shy as well.





I also like Jaida





Candide: 5/10, unique, but I don't really like it.


Cherie: 8/10 Like it, but old-fashioned


Ivory: 10/10, Love it, unique and beautiful|||Candide is too close (for me) to Candida which is the proper name for yeast infection just so u know.

Cherie sounds like cherry and no one wants to give a girl that name (can i take your cherry , cherie?)

Ivory is unique



heres my unique name list



Keeva (traditionally spelled Caoimhe)

Sorcha ( pronounced sore ka )

Emi I am loving this name right now but ur welcome to use any LOL)

Remy

Everly

Seska

Terza



edit - unique is ok but weird is just wrong as is bizarro spelling Jorja for Georgia is wrong!|||Please don't curse your child with an "original" name. There's a reason not many people use names like those; they're ugly. You're trying to be too original. Just go with something pretty. Something pleasant-sounding and something she won't resent you for later.





Vanessa, April, Amanda, Vivian, Jessica - names like that. "Candide?" Really?|||I don't know how to pronounce the first two %26amp; if I'm pronouncing them right [can-dye-d %26amp; chair-ee], they're awful. Ivory is ok, but still could use some improvement. Maybe for a middle name?





Cambria Ivory is really pretty!


Justice Xaverie..


Eden Sailor..


Kennis Harper..|||-Adriana


-Lucille


-Estella


-Imogen


-Genevive


-Helena


-Juliet


-Charlotte


-Viviana


-Lillia


-Delilah


-Adelaide


-Cassia (I love this one :))


-Emmeline


-Ivy


-Juliana


-Morgana





These are just some of many that I could think of! If you would like more, I'd be happy to give you some.|||Candide 鈥?avoid because Candida is the name of a yeast infection.


Cherie 鈥?I prefer Cher or Cerise.


Ivory 鈥?I鈥檝e never cared for this name as it seems racist on some level.


Some you might like:


Celandine


Kestrel


Primrose


Saffron


Zinnia


鈥?.|||Yvonne- my name haha :p it's french (y)


sterling, Brandy, Hefzibah (Bible name...i think it's cool), Tabitha, Lauren or Laurin, Raquel, Blossom or Anna


I love Cherie!!!|||Angelica, Coralina, Evelyn, Esmeralda, Gioia, Amalia, Melania,|||Roxas,summer,hope,dick jk,and julian that's all I came up with|||Abria ( A-Bri-A )





Amalia (A-Molly-A)|||I like Ivory.


Try Luna or Adira|||I met a girl named Tesla. I love it. Unique, pretty and strong sounding|||Lily .would be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment