Thursday, January 26, 2012

Unique baby girl names!?!?!?

My husband and I are looking for unique names for our baby girl. She is due in January 2010 =) . We found names we like but not one we both love :(.... I found the perfect middle name for her, Xaletzi (sha-let-zee) and the last name will be Altamirano.





I Love the name Chloe, but everyone seems to think its a pet's name lol... so far we like names along the line of Desiree, Keilani..... any suggestions????|||Right...


Chloe is nice (it's both human and pet) I think it would be nice because your surname is unusual and so is her middle name so the whole thing wouldn't be too crazy - she'll thank you later.


Simple names...


Bella meaning beauty - Bella Xaletzi Altamirano


Kate meaning pure - Kate Xaletzi Altamirano


Rose meaning a rose - Rose Xaletzi Altamirano


Unusual names...


Anisa meaning Faithful Friend - Anisa Xaletzi Altamirano


Iola meaning dawn cloud - Iola Xaletzi Altamirano


Porter meaning doorkeeper - Porter Xaletzi Altamirano


Hope this helped!|||i have always liked the name Sara|||what about...alica, bethany, tilly, aysha, lauren, marissa, lucy, elizabeth, francessa ... ???|||my daughters name was totally made up... by accident.. its


SERALYN.... i like it.. my family likes it...


if i have another girl im going to call her Serena, or Armanda... (fathers name is Armando)|||Chanelle, Zannah, Rosette.





Since her middle name is going to be Xaletzi, i would think a simple, short first name would fit best. Chloe would be perfect. It's so so cute, not a pet name. What about Ash Winter Xaletzi? Keylee Xaletzi?





(:|||We are planning on naming our first baby girl Adira (a-deer-a it means strong) I think its beautiful.


I also love Ava, Kyra, Ariana (air-e-aun-a, or ar-e-auna), and Rayne (rain)|||What about Betsy.


Then she would be Betsy Xaletzi (sha-let-zee)|||I love Chloe you do kind of need a name with a oe to the end of it like Zoey, Chloe, Sophie, or you could pick some of these Sookie, Tori, Miley, Lori, Elena,|||I love Chloe also


It can't be a pets name if it is one of the most popular global names


Here are some - hope you like some


Arielle


Arden


Angelique


Angeline


Evangeline or Evangelina (said leen not lynn at the end)


Isla said EYE-luh


Layla


Piper -I love it


Raleigh


Dakota


Summer


Savannah


Raven


Storm


Larkin


Nola


Moira


Kiera - like the actress


Poppy


Bluebell


Sabrina


Anastasia


Blair


Eden


Honour


Mia?


Amelia


Amelie


Amerie


Rayne


Belle or Bella


Bonte said BRAWN-TAY


Zulay


Soleil said So-lay


Saoirse said Seer-sha


Sinead said Shin-aid or SH-naid


Sinnain said Shi-nawn


Zahara


Shiloh


I hope these helped


They are all the ones I could think of


I don't live in America or the UK, so they are not popular where I live





EDIT


Aurora


Skye


Astrid


Neeve|||Isis


Isla


Daria


Wynne


Blythe


Eden|||i think sophie flows with the middle and last name|||Saidee


Emilee (I no Emily is popular but not spelled like this)


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment