Monday, January 30, 2012

I need some unique Baby girl names. Help pls?

I like unique names. So far i've found





Serenity


Harmony


Cherish


Grace











Any more you can think of? No common names please :)|||Serenity|||I like Cordelia, Tatiana, Siobhan (Shah-vonne)


I'd watch some of your names though. Serenity is growing rapidly in popularity. In 1997 it was ranked 979 and by 2009 it was ranked 94.


Harmony has gone from 915-254 in the same time frame, Cherish is ranked 694 (it's been out of the 1000 most popular names for most years lately though) and between 1997 and 2009 Grace has been in the top hundred ranked names. The lowest rank was 69, the highest was 13 and the '99 rank was 17 and most of the time it was in the teens. So really a pretty popular name.


Personally, I'm not partial to virtue names. If the child cannot or does not live up to that virtue they may hate their name forever. Or they may feel forced to try to live up to it. That part's just my personal opinion though LOL|||OMG! You are the only other person I have heard of that likes Harmony. I've loved it since the Elton John song by that name. A few other personal faves are: Meadow, Haven, Cleopatra, Arlee-Anna, Allegra and Eden. :)|||with much respect and honesty, some of those names like serenity seem very tacky and not very good. I mean, it's your choice but I don't think that is a very nice name to have. they are meant to be words, not names, in my opinion.|||Isabel, Ever, Evangaline, Evalon, Persephone, Aphridite, Via, Kramisha, Ziatone, Nita. Hope this helps! By the way Grace actually is a common name|||Hea r a few fav ov mine.





Lexani, Katana, Azalea, Alera, Sapphire, Jayziel|||my favorite names are Aya , Ashley (since this is a common name you can change the spelling ex Ashleigh) and Mickie .|||i've always liked charisma, tenisyn, lachlyn, and emlynn but never had the guts to use them|||Lyrica


Alena


Serena


Melody|||Galena


Calliope


Tarquin


Briallen


Dannia

No comments:

Post a Comment