Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful, Dark and Unique Baby Girl Names?

I should be able to compare the names to that description and say, "Yes, that is a dark, beautiful and unique name". The reason why I'm saying this is because all the other times I've asked for a name that matches certain descriptions, I usually get the complete opposite. If you do not know of a beautiful, dark AND unique name, then please do not share it with me.

Thank you,

xx|||Dahlia, Eleanor, Rogue, Delila, Ebony, Raven, Evangeline|||Susie|||I love Adrienne|||I think maddison and aurora are pretty names and not too common :)|||Blake

Anya|||Silver



Grier



Rowan|||Hi,

I really like this name, in my opinion it seems like a dark, beautiful and unique name:

Harlow|||Clementine.

By the way please never name your child that.|||Salem

Raven

Sabrina

Reagan

Samantha

Tabitha

Amity

Luna

Evangeline

Harper|||Jade.

Onyx.|||the middle name or if it is a boy the first name could be nevaeh

(ne-vae)|||Midnight! You said dark right?|||Well I'll warn you ahead of time that my opinion of what's dark, beautiful, and uncommon may not be the same as yours. I think of:



Wren

Raven

Ebony

Ember

Jade

Elora

Amara

Shaina (SHAY-nuh)|||How about Storm? My son is 14 and has a friend named Storm. I've never heard of it until he met her but it's grown on me.|||Cadence. Camile. Those aren't very dark but hopefully you find something.. Good Luck!|||Here are the names and their histories:



Jezebel (this would have to be the darkest of all. She is even in the bible!) - http://phoenicia.org/jezebel.html



Here are 10 more - http://listverse.com/2007/09/09/top-10-m…



and here are 10 more - http://listverse.com/2008/01/24/another-…



Enjoy|||Ciara - (pron Kee-ra) means dark, is kind of beautiful and this spelling is quite unique.

Mayree - a unique spelling of the name Mary.

Cady - It's a unique way of spelling the common Katie.

Harlow - I saw someone eelse wrote this and I think it fits the desctiption well.

Haniyah (pron. Hah-nya) seems to fit that description.

Lara - not sure if it's dark, but it's beautiful and unique.

Indiana - I think it's beautiful, dark and definately unique.



Hope this helps and good luck!|||anastasia, aurora, cia, jaquline, marina, saralina, ellana, caroline, cleo|||My friend has a little girl and she named her: Magdalena|||aisling? it's not that unique but do you hear it often? it means dream

charna? it means dark - i wonder if you could pronounce it kar-na?

leila? it's dark beauty

velna? it's female devil - from latvia. that's weird

nixie? it's a water monster/being from germany -doesn't sound very dark though



i don't know. hope that helps though|||I agree with most everyone else, I'll I can think of to add is Carmella...it's my friend's sisters name and she is kind of goth/punk, pretty and I think her name is unique.....maybe Marina too....Shane....that's all I got for now|||Lotus Blossom

Black Lotus

Night Shade|||Carrigan

Sabella

Ashley jane- call her Aj

Bella

Scarlet

Crase

Roan

Dionna

Melanie

Tamera

Aphra

Alain

Griselda

Zora

Sonja

obscurité means darkness in french

mauvais means a dark in french

and noir means black in french|||Rayven (or Raven)

Harlow

Sylvia

Ophelia

Octavia

Joplin (or Joplyn)

Rowen

Ursula

Frances

Sienna|||Alora

Corrine

Blair

Carmen

Ayja (a-sha)

Herah (era)

Iris

Eden

Avalon

Bliss

Amani

Paz- means peace

Irene (e-ren-ay)

Angle (an-hay-la)

Kasmira

Nista

Rene (ra-nay)

Serenity

Ebony
  • spelling dictionary
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment