Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are yuor favourite unique baby girl names?

Nadezhda





It's a Russian name that means "hope," I believe. It's pronounced Nuh-DYEH-zh-duh, the "zh" being the sound of the "s" in the word "pleasure." It's a bit tricky, but I think it's positively gorgeous. Also, to avoid confusion in peers, there's the easy nickname Nadia, which is also quite pretty.





:-)|||Moira or Maizy!!!! :)|||Bimbo, named after her mother.|||Harlow


Astryd


Zynlee


Meadow|||Elizabeth


Grace


Harmony


Melody|||Chalenne


(Shay Lenn)|||Here are a few names I like. Some are a bit different but beautiful in my opinion


Annistyn


Britton


Cambrya (Came-brie-ah)


Anslee


Azlynn


Avah|||Nevaeh(nah-vay-ah)


Jayda or jade|||Ivy ella jean





Ivyana Briell





Alysa Dinae





Briella Joelle





lol.... I lvy the name Ivy for a little girl :O)|||I love the old names:


Avelyn, and


Rosalie


and others:


Willow,


Luna,and


Norah


I also like Jasmine, Grace and Maggie.|||i personally like boyish names for girls like Riley taylor Tristan or even carson.





here are some others i like


Aspen


McKinley


Laney


Tegan


Kensley





hope this helps :)|||My cousin just had a baby and named her Kambree.


it's cute and unique.|||I like the following





Ariadne


Arwyn


Gwyneth


Persephone|||Sianna


Elodie


Eden


Brielle


Gracelyn


Tahlia


Lillian


Avalyn


Claire


Davina


Elise


Isalina


Soleil


Lelani


Amaris|||Kiko


Imagine|||Mikaya (mih-kye-ya)


Love this name. sooo soo pretty in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment