Monday, January 30, 2012

Desperate for any lovely unique baby girl names?

My boyfriend is being stubborn and picky and he hated the names I picked. I picked dahlia gabrielle and he hates it. HELP|||Here are some:





Alicen,Amber,Anna,Aemy,Adisyn,Bonnie


,Beatritz,Bailey,Billy,Candice,


Calliope,Catherine,Caroline,


Cloee,Cassandra,Dana,


Dorothy,Demetria,


Dianne,Delia,Delila,Esme,


Ever,Emma,Estella,


Ellen,Elena,Faye,


Frances,Fiona,Fionola,


Glenna,Gwen,Gloria,Grace,Gina,


Haven,Harper,Honora,Isobel


,Isabela,


IcyNicole,Jadenne,Jordan,


Jane,Julia,Jules,Judie,June,


Jenna,Katie,Kathy,Kate,


Kirsten,Kimerley,Kelly,Karina,


Kolline,


Loona,Luna,leah,Lucie,


Linda,Lora,Laura,Lauren,Lucinda


,Loreley,Lindsey,Lynette,


Leena,Megan,Margaret,


Madeline,


Millicent,Miranda,Maya,


Mia,Mara,Marcia,Nia,


Nevea,Nathaly,


Nora,Noa,Olympia,


Ophelia,Penny,Paige


,Polly,Pearle,Phoebe,


Prudence,Quinta,Quinna


,Qilia,Riley,Rubie,Rose,Rosalie,


Rhonda,Rebecca,Ramona


,Rayne,Stella,Sara,Sienna,Sigena,


Seline,Sunshine,Scarlet,


Sandra,Sabine,Susan,Sierra,Sally,


Secily,Tayla,Tiffany,Taylor,


Tara,Tiger-Lily,Trinity,Tilly,Una,Ute,


Ursula,Veronica,Victoria,


Valeria,Vicky,


Wilhelmina(Mina),Wendy,


Xanna,Yvonne,Ymonna,Zara,


Zanna,Zelda








Lucae :)|||Try Tamarrah Taliyah thats my baby girl name. I got her first and middle name off of a baby name website, cause i could'nt think of anything of the top of my head. I forgot the website name i searched under, but you can goggle some baby name websites, its worth a shot. And good luck with your baby girl name!!!!!|||I named my first daughter Clarissa, I think it's beautiful. My husband is naming our second daughter Anya, which I also love.





there's also:


Emily


Emma


Emmaline


Eleanor


Ella


Elizabeth


Eloise


Elodie


Cerise (sir-ese)


Claire


Caroline


Anastasia


Amy


Nicole


Ava


Avalyn


Ayla


Arabelle


Isabella


Genevieve


Evangeline


Josephine





I like as combos:


Ava Claire


Gabrielle Cerise


Anya Josephine


Anya Genevieve


Ayla Evangeline





hope I helped|||I named my daughter Tallulah Rae - she's the only Tallulah in her school of 600 kids and loves it!





Picking names is very personal, but a good way to test if it works for you is to stand at your back door and shout it! :)





Best of luck!


Fred x|||Maricela. In spanish it sounds so pretty.


Abigail. (it means a father joy or something like that) Also sounds nice in spanish,


Larissa (its russian)


Sabrina (Italian)|||Here are some suggestions you both might like:





Lila


Adelaide


Delilah


Aviana


Amelia


Lily


Vivenne


Grace


Leila


Emme


Sadie


Charlotte


Caroline


Madeleine


Liliana


Violet








Hope that helps!|||I like original yet still pretty names.


Some of my favorites are;


Charmaine (shar mane)


Rosalie


Avangeline


Zara


Felicity


Charlotte


Paris


Helene|||Well, I've always liked the names Monique and Larissa for a girl. Not sure if they're unique but I don't hear many girls with those names =)|||I have recently become obsessed with the name Lux. (pronounced like lukes)|||-Gabriella


-Faith


-Colson


-Alexandria


-Alexus


-Avery


-Ava


-Lilly


-Loraine


-Carissa


-Chlorissa


-Elaine


-Alyse|||I always liked Brenna...

No comments:

Post a Comment