Monday, January 23, 2012

What are some unique baby girl names that start with "El"?

Elena and Elodie|||Elaina

Eliana

Eliza

Elisha

Elyse (elise)

Elodie

Ellery|||Ellery

Ellis



= )|||Ella

Elisha

Elaine

Eliza|||Ellianne

Ellianna

Eisielle

Ellena

Elori|||Elle

Elisa

Elise

Ella

Elaine

Elastic %26lt;%26lt; hahhah jk jk|||Here are some unusual ones that i found around! Enjoy!

Elaina

Elara

Elberta

Eldora

Eldoris

Electra

Elektra

Elena / Eleni

Eleora

Elga

Eliana

Elianah

Eliesse

Eliot

Eliska

Elita

Elisha

Elonna

Elvina

Elysia|||Ella

Elle

Elaina

Eleni (Uh-len-EE)\

Elizabell (no, I didn't make it up ;)

Eliza

Elane

Elly

Elliot

Ellis|||Echo

Enola

Elmira

Elvira

Ellison

Ellery/Ellarie

Emmarie

Estelle

Enid -- "EE-nid"

Edith

Essence

Etta

Ekaterina

Edana|||Here are some I like:

Elle, Elaine, Elena, Elaina, Ella, Elenor, Ellen, Elery, Elodie, Ellie, Elsa, Elberta, Elissa, Elisha, Elicia, Elmera, Elmeria, Eloise, Elthea, Ellura, Elona, Elvine, Elvinia, Eladora, Elata, Electra, Elori, Elga, Elfrida, Eliana, Elizabeth, Eliza, Elita, Elkana, Ellamae, Elmira, Elnora, Elrica, Elspeth, Elva.



Hope I helped.|||I dont know whether you would class it as unique but I like Elenora|||Eleanor - not heard a lot these days and definitely ready for a comeback

Elenna - I know a girl with this name and I think it's very pretty. Pr. "e-LEN-uh"

Elektra - it was my aunt's name and I think it's beautiful

Elfreda - Old English name

Elah - Hebrew name meaning "oak tree"

Elisa - I know a girl with this name, not sure of it's origin. She pronounces it "E-Lisa"

Eleni - very popular name in Greece

Eleri - Welsh name, meaning unknown

Eliana - character in a book I read

Elisavet - Greek form of Elizabeth pr "Eh-lee-SAH-vet"

Elise - French, German, and Scandinavian name

Eloise - from a book a read as a kid, pr. "Ell-oh-EEZ"

Elpida - my aunt's name, means "hope" in Greek



Try here for more ideas: http://www.behindthename.com/|||Elan (EE-lan)

Elegance (my sister loves this one) nn Ellie

Elizabeth (not unique, but it's a classic)

Elke (my sister loves this one too) If you pronounce it the English way, it's just "Elk" like the animal, but I think if you pronounce it the Dutch way, it's "EL-kee". Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I've also heard it pronounced "EL-kah". You choose which one you like best. You can adapt the spelling to the pronunciation you want - Elk, Elke or Elkie, or Elka. Nicknames: Ella, Ellie

Ella is cute, but very common.|||Elowen

Elysia

Ellery

Elsie

Elodie

Eliana

Elsje (els-ya)

Elda

Electra

Eleni

Elke

Elwen|||maybe Eleanor, or Elena, or Eleanora...

Elvie, Elia, Elisabeth, Evora, etc... haha.. good luck!
  • spiderman the musical
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment