Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pretty and Unique baby girl names?

I sort of like Nevaeh, which I got from the MTV show 16 %26amp; Pregnant.





I like that name because it is Heaven spelled backwords, and it sounds very pretty.





Anybody have any pretty and unique names for girls?





**Note**


You can make up something pretty and unique, too, and comment with it below!





Thanks!


-Tayler.|||I think Nevaeh is horrible. I despise that name. It's not the least bit pretty. Not only is it so overused, but it sounds so trashy!





More suggestions;


Jessalyn


Jacey


Bayla


Lena


Serafina


Selita


Elodie


Ember


Emberlyn


Karinsa


Kyanna


Edessa


Ambrosia


Alba


Farren


Freya


Keeley


Carys


Calista


Everly


Kaylor


Meadow


Rooney


Mila


Madden


Lorena


Ainsley


Aspen


Darby


Olive


Annalise


Erela


Aimery


Geneva


Chyler


Oriana


Nyla


Paloma


Leia


Enver


Ellery


Bronte


Dessa|||NO NO NO NO NO ew|||Nevaeh is used a lot actually so I wouldn't consider it unique anymore.|||I love love love the name Amberlynn but my husband hates it so it will never happen for me. But I do love the name :(|||Jezebel ("Jez" for short)


Quintana


Peyton


Rose


Savannah


Silhouette


Winifrith (Winnie)


Charlie


Glacier


Turquoise


Violet


Sincerae (Sin-Sar-A)


Minnie


Promise


Summer


Harmony





Hope I helped!!|||Nevaeh...ugh.





I like the names Leila, Quinn, Foster, Reagan, Parker, Harper....I'm starting to like "ley" names, like Hadley.|||NO DO NOT NAME YOUR KID NEVAHE...it's NOT cool to name your kid heaven backwards...EW dont do it. and no, it DOES'T sound pretty... ugh. people+trying to be unique these days...but i guess i shouldnt really be talking...since my name is rageai...lol





anyway...a BETTER name please..though i dont have a suggestion haha srry.


but PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU...don't use nevaeh..|||Amber and Abigail are really pretty names which I love.


Nevaeh, sounds nice but I wouldn't name my kid that.|||no i dont likd nevaeh... I like siofra, abbey-leigh and shaley-paige.... I also like boys or unisex names for girls such as jamie, charley, alex, leigh,|||Everyone has their own opinion on what is pretty %26amp; unique.





I think these names would fit into that category, I hope you like some of them too!


Elora/Alora


Cianna


Elowyn (I love the sound, but not the spelling no matter how it's spelled)


Kaiya


Evia/Avia


Alisa/Elisa


Elissa


Odessa|||I knew a girl named Amberly


I came up with Aubrella...idk how I should spell it...Aubrey and Ella combined. I think it's gorgeous.


I like Linnea


Trinity is my friends name


Tierny is a friend of a friend


Magella was suggested to me once...muh-gel(like hair gel)-uh


I knew a girl named Delaney





Keep looking and thinking, you'll find something...good luck :o)|||I am in love with the name Callie because it sounds lovely while meaning beautiful, lovely. Even tho it may be a nickname for California, i like it spelled Callie not Cali. But i do have to agree with Nevaeh, it is just beautiful! Some other names are,


Lilah- night beauty


Ellie- noble


Ainsley- My grandmother' name from Scottish


Hadley- heather meadow|||I really like Naveah! Super pretty. I also like the name Magnolia. It's original %26amp; cute (;|||Yea i saw that episode also and i love the name.





Aleara


Brinlynn


CasyLynn


Daylyn


Emmerae


Fallon


Gretta


Isla


Jaisie


Kessa


Laina


McKyla


Nevaeh


Ollie


Paxton


Ryla


Sagan


Tamerynn


VeraDiane


Wylee


Zaya|||Navaeh is cute! i love it too!





Here are some of mine: (sorry this may get kinda long!)





Alyvia


Elianna


Diya


Kylah


Rory


Miya


Ember


Ariella


Emelia


Rayne


Lilia


Averi


Maryam


Heidy


Alaya


Mayleigh


Belen


Marlie


Emmy


Sannai


Alannah


Livia


Jaylen


Sloane


Avah


Hadasha


Riya


Amiah


Ailene


Adria


Corinne


Danean


Dessa


Ever


Emaline


Ivorie


Jessenia


Jovita


Kellis


Larae


Kenley


Lakendra


Lidia


Malaya


Lota


Melony


Meggan


Nereida


Rhona


Olympia


Rosa


Sable


Tayla


Soldadd


Sky


Tuela


Tobie


Valerey


Yajaira


Allyn


Fara


Mahilia


Pandora


Annarosa|||Samira, Shakayah, Fatima. Ajchaa, Ashantiwa,Ishloria. R THOSE NAMES PRETTY AND UNIQUE TO YOU?|||Oh, Nevaeh.





Where to start....





The name is far from unique (she was #34 in the most popular baby names in America last year and the year before). Plus, everyone that ever says the names follows it with the phrase "it's heaven spelled backwards." Overall, it's a bit corny, and trendy, and just sounds very "teen mom."





In the end, obviously your child's name is up to you, but definitely give it some thought.





Some other ideas that you might like:


Neve


Noella


Vivienne


Nydia


Nadia


Everly


Raina|||You know spelling Heaven backwards in blasphemy?





Aurelia


Cordelia


Denise


Dawn|||Didn't make any of these up! :)





Caliana -Arabic, means princess (Callie for short means beautiful) (cali-ah-nah)


Alessandra-Italian, means the defender.


Abriana-Italian, means mother of grace. (ay-bree-ah-nah)


or (ah-bree-ah-nah)


Malia-Hawaiian- meaning calm %26amp; peaceful.


Aubrielle- (aw-bree-elle) French


Laila-Arabic, means dark as the night.


Sarina-Hebrew, means princess


Malania-Italian, (ma-lawn-knee-ah)


Abri/Abree-Italian-(ay-bree)


Abrielle-Italian (ay-brielle) or (ah-brielle) form of Gabrielle.


Lila- (ly-la)








No comments:

Post a Comment