Monday, January 30, 2012

Unique baby girl names?

hi. we are having our first baby and we want a beautiful unique name for our daughter. But we don't want a crazy name that no one can pronounce. All i can find online are pages of those goofy names. Any help here??|||ok i think these are pretty (i love unusual names)





Aurora (it means light of dawn)


Autumn


Avalon


Asia'h


Calista (greek most beautiful nymph read the myth of calista)


Catalina (greek for most pure its also an island off california)


Chanelle (kinda common these days)


Crista or Crystal


Edan (i think its beautiful, its like serenity heaven on earth)


Ember (kindof a switchup on amber)


Essence


Evangeline (means good news)


Evelyn


Griselda


Gemma


Gianna


Giselle (pledge)


Gwenevere or just gwen


Haven


Ivanna


Jayden (Jade or Jada)


Janelle


Joecelyn (thats my name)


Jasmine or Jasmeen


Jasleen


kai (or kye)


Katanya


Keely (beautiful, hands)


Layla (menas dark beauty, good song to)


Leilani (hawaiian for beautiful flower)


Nadia


Naudica or Naunica (like the sea nautical)


Naomi


Natalia


Natasha


Noelle


Nyah (african for purpose)


Olivia


Paloma (dove)


Penelope and Pheobe (both in greek myths)


Petra (also greek)


Portia or Prosha (from roman story)


Rochelle


Ramona


Rhia or Rhea (Greek earth goddess)


Raina (rain or Queen)


Rio (means river)


Rhianna or Rhianna (high preistess or nymph)


Rosalie


Rowan


Sable


Sade (pronounced Shawday, means sweetly singing)


Sahara (desert)


Saige


Selene or Selina (greek for moon)


Samara (regard or gardian)


Sanai


Savannah


Sasha


Scarlette


Soqoia (native american)


Shasta (native also)


Sienna


Sierra (high mountain)


Simone (hebrew for listening)


Soliel (sun)


Sonia


Sovania (sow-von-ya)


Stafania (like stefanie)


Stella (star)


Taja (sanskrit for crown)


Tamara (palm tree)


Tanisha (means born on monday kinda interesting)


Tanya


Tara


Tasha


Tasia (greek for resurection)


Tarin


Tatyana


Teegan (little poet)


Talia (flourish)


Wynona (elsest daughter native american)|||How about these names:


Naveah


Calia


Aislynne


Rhiannon


Tamisin


Faelynne


Shaelie


Avery


Catalina

Report Abuse


|||astrid


elphaba|||What about Aliyah, or Astrid. Jacqueline, Jasmine, Ezmarelda, Mercedes, Scarlett, Roxanne.|||kRistin is pretty.





go to





babynAMES.COM





i LIKE Flower nAMES.|||Hi just a thought but I am from New Zealand and my mum called me Carmen which is actually Spanish. I have to tell you that I never met another Carmen and certainly there wasn't one at school when I was so that made my name really unique. You could look to a culture not your own....





Here is a great review for a book about baby names


http://www.baby-books-guide.com/baby-nam鈥?/a>





Although the author does note that:


"A highly unusual name, such as Teague or Hestia, could be an even greater disservice to your child than Michael or Emily."





Good luck and enjoy the journey to parenthood.


Carmen|||Sabrina (my name)


Kaliah (my old friend's name)


Kiana (my friend's sister's name)


Keyanah (my old friend's sister's name)


Janaye (my old friend's middle name)


Chantel (my friend's friend's name)


Dagly (Magglio Ordonez's wife's name)


Keke (like Keke Palmer)


Isha (this girl in my class' name)


Syesha (like Syesha Mercado)


Monique (like Monique Coleman)


Jasmine (this little girl I know's name)


Marissa (my old friend's mom's name)


Josephine (my mom's middle name)


Sienna (like Sienna from American Gladiators)


Raven (like Raven Symone)


Veronica (my 2nd cousin's name)


Akeelah (like Akeelah from Akeelah and the Bee)


Tyriana (this girl at my school's name)


Chianti (this girl on my bus' name)





---if you want to know how to pronunce any of these names just say that in additional details.|||Saphron has always been my favorite. Can be shortened to Saphy when they're young.|||Kira


Settarea [it means star in farsi]


Alia


Kailey


Perisa [it means angel in farsi]


Shayda [it means beautiful girl in farsi]


Shoba


Leila [pronounced; leyluh]|||I think Summer is nice.





Congratulations on your baby by the way!|||Maybe BreAnne that is a unique name and a unique way to spell it.|||Destiny Hope|||um my friend is called Yumica (you me ca) i think he parents made up that name though.


My name Amiretta


Sky


Raven


Kathlyn


Jazmin|||My favorite girls name is what I named my daughter...Lanie Jae. I have yet to find a girls name I like as much. And we get SO many compliments on it. She even has a cute nickname...Laniebug!|||Alania, or Aurora, Cistel is also pretty and there all unique good luck!|||Seqouia|||I have a name that no one can pronounce. So I swore that I wouldn't do that to my kids. But when it came time to name my baby girl, I wanted something unique but not weird. We named our daughter Aubree. We have gotten a TON of compliments.|||I think beautiful names, are like two names stuck together like..Louella, Carlotta.....but other beatuiful names are like...Ruby, April, Summer, Devon, Anistasia, Bella, Izabella.......nice pretty names normally end in 'a'





hope I helped x|||How about:





Rellah


Korwyn


Akira


Sora


Bronwyn


Brinklee


Nova


Danity


Haven


Kyree


Rowan


Tarin





Hope this helps = )|||Sienna or Farrin|||Sabine ( You pronounce it SABEEN)|||i love sophie! a lot of the times i just look at normal names and try to think of ways to make them unique. try that!|||MELODY





It's my sister's name %26amp; I've always thought it was pretty.


(Her middle name is Joy.)





Not great if they turn out to be tone deaf perhaps!!!|||journey|||Virginia is a cute name, you can call her Ginny for short. =)|||You can name the baby something like clarrissa, Chanel, Madison, Isabella...Those are some pretty ones..|||My favorite girl names are:





Abigaile, Aaliyah, Mariah, Rosalie, Sophia, Gabriella, Tameryne, Mariela, Isabella %26amp;%26amp; Heather.





=]]]]|||Georgie is a cute unique name :) I want to name my first girl Georgie|||Elspith


Avril


Alexandria


Nea (Nee-a)


Ella


Tana


Cicely


Kira


Hope





Just don't pick a name that no one can pronounce, because I experience that first hand, and it drives me NUTS!!!|||Chantal, Tarra, Whitney, Anya, and Caridee





Sorry these are all from America's Next Top Model, but they have some pretty unique names on there.|||If I were to have a kid (which im not because i am WAY to young) I would neme her Arianna or Evanna. Simple to pronounce and very pretty!|||i have a friend called blake, id only ever heard it as a boys name before but it gives her a strong personality and its different.

No comments:

Post a Comment