Monday, January 23, 2012

What are some pretty unique baby girl names?

Like Nevaeh, Janessa, or Zabrina?|||Neveah IS NOT UNIQUE. It is extremely popular. JANESSA is not unique. Zabrina is not unique.





Unique means one of a kind. Therefore, a name like Pournameigh or Hargden or Scomtum would be unique.|||Wow those names are awful.|||I named both of my daughters very unique I think.





Aubrey and Shandi|||The most beautiful girl name i know is Alexis





but yet i never met or saw a girl with that name so that makes it pretty unique|||Jelissa, Zaylie, Daycie|||Michaiah, Janeece, Jennika, Trinity, Farrah, Brookelynn, Gracelyn, Kassidy, or Drayana|||Well to tell the truth I don't like those names. May I suggest Sahara or Egypt? In my opinion I think those names are unique?|||chesney|||i really like the name Willow for a girl and i've never met anyone with that name :)|||Neveah is very overused and I hate the name.


Zabrina looks like someone didn't know Sabrinia started with a S.


And Jenessa is just ugly.


None of these names are unique or pretty. As far as unique names go it is very hard to have a name that is truly unique because everyone else is going for this.|||I agree 100% with G. Raff. The names you like are not unique, they're trendy.





-- Amy|||i dont really like themm,, but i'd have to go with Nevaeh. maybe you can consider naveha? very similar but yeah..

No comments:

Post a Comment