Monday, January 30, 2012

Do you like any of these unique baby girl names?

Aaris

Esla

Elan

Kalila



Can you think of any more that I might like? thanks!|||Esla|||I really like Esla, it's feminine sounding and pretty. I think that Elan sounds a bit boyish and kind of plain sounding. Aaris might be difficult for people to pronounce/read and you don't want your child having to go through life correcting people all the time. And Kalila sounds like a nice name for a little girl, but not for when she is an adult.|||Aaris - Aris is a Greek, masculine name.



Elsa - I'm a sucker for older names, and I think this one is cute, though I'd never use it myself.



Elan - I'm not sure if this is supposed to be pronounced E-Lynn(Like Tiger Woods's wife) or L- len. Either way, it's an alright name, not my favorite.



Kalila - ? Hey there Kalila, what's it like in bagdad city... ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqTKA8Bx… I'm not a fan.



Suggestions:

Delilah.

Lilia.

Elsie.

Emme.

Cassia.



(:|||No... none of them are good...sorry!

I like:

Krystal

Kendall

Whitney Mae

Jaylah

Marcie

Aria

Ariannah

Riannon

Jessicka

Mackenzye

Sarah Beth

Miley Ann

Ashley Elizabeth

Mandah

Adriennea

Kaleigh

Carlie

Bayleigh

Sara Lee

Kali Ann

Kaycee

Hope I helped!|||No, I don't really like any of them. Some unique names I like are Ashlyn, Casey, Katrina, and Arianna.

Hope it helped! (:|||love Esla and Kalila

not so sure on the others. in order i like:



Kalila

Esla

Aaris

Elan



I like elana. thats a cute name.



hope this helps. :) xx|||Kalila|||Kalila is really pretty|||Aaris isn't too bad, but the other ones are bound to be made fun of...|||I like kalila :)|||Not élan. Sounds like a boy. Esla is pretty and so is Kalila|||Layla %26lt;3

yea but thats like naming someone Zelda

(trust me i've seen it before!!)|||No, sorry I don't.|||They are not very good sorry
  • gas mileage calculator
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment