Monday, January 30, 2012

Unique baby girl names.?

Do you think Rhiannon is a good or bad name for a little girl.





is pronounced ree-ANN-on. It is of Welsh origin, and its meaning is "great queen, or goddess". Mythology: the title Rigantona "great queen" is borne by a Celtic goddess of fertility.





if its a boy im naming him Bentley, but i am having trouble with the girls.


i love Alice, Silver and Violet.


but i also love Rhiannon, so i need some help.


i need some unique girl names.


very uncommon, somewhat different, but not crazy out there like Pixie.


thanks alot :]|||I know a girl named Brhiannon.


Rhiannon is cute.








Bentley is really cute for a boy.








Girl names:





Audrina


Jennel


Karina


Kymbrynn


Stormy


Tabitha|||I strongly STRONGLY despise Rhiannon! To me, it's so confusing to pronounced, and I just think it's....weird.





Bentley is cute :) His middle name should be something classy, to distract the fact that it's a car. For instance; Bentley Lee is not only rhyme-y, but it emphasizes the car name. But, on the other hand, Bentley Harold, is classy, and nice.





I love Alice, Silver and Violet! My favorite is Alice. Silver, I find super cute, but maybe better for a middle name. And Violet is just cute! Maybe Alice Violet, that's cute...|||Violet is nice for a girl. Never really liked Riannon, but it you that has to say this name a hundred times a day, not us.





Bently is fine. Ross, Keller, Lomax, Jett, Jent, Jude, Jax, Levi, Chaz, Chet, Cyrus, Cooper, Henry, Mason, Dylan, Jake, Titus, August.





Charlee is adorable for a girl, it's on the top of my list.


Layla


Lilah


Pearl


Grace


Summer


Sparrow


Stormy


Ocean


Suri


Poppy


Apple


Coco


Serendipity


Nina


Tess


Nadia


Mae


Twila


Paris


Rori


Rowen|||bentley is so nice for a boy! if i have a son i want to name him bentley too! rhiannon is ok...not my fave, but its nice and she can always go by ann, ree, or ree ree for nicknames. silver is nice, it reminds me of that girl from 90210. i hate alice! so common and it reminds me of alice in wonderland. violet is really nice, very feminine, pretty, but underused.


other unique names:


audrina


stella


aubriana


antoinette


anya


renata


seraphina


avery|||Rhiannon is a little too different %26amp; the pronounciation is kinda weird. I love Alice, you can call her Ally. Violet is also adorable. What about Anastasia? I LOVE that name sooo much!|||I'm not in love with Rhiannon. I prefer the names Fiona, Flora, Sylvie, Serena, Clara, Georgiana, Arabella, Janelle, Delilah, Layla, Lyla.|||Bentley sounds like a car or a butler.





Rhiannon sounds like the reanimator.





There are some websites with unique baby names. Just read people's signatures on popular message boards like sheknows, ivillage, or babycenter.|||I like Rhiannon. :)





I also like:





Seren (sair-en) which is Welsh for Star


Kalena which is Polish for flower





:)|||yes, its good.


other names:Thyhera,selina, annabeth, dalia.|||personallyy ; i love the names - Micah %26amp;%26amp; Charlee - both for girls ;|||Zaynah


Genevieve


Hailynn|||Havane - Ha-van-nee|||I know someone named Kyrielle . Such a pretty name for a girl .

No comments:

Post a Comment