Monday, January 23, 2012

What are some unique baby girl names beginning with the letter A and the letter M?

I am totally not pregnant but my husband and I are planning to have a second child in about a year and a half. I would love to have another girl with either the initial A or M. It's so soon to be thinking of a baby right now but this is just something I've been pondering a lot about today. If you know of any unique names, list away! Nothing like Amy, Ashley, Alex or Mary, Maybelle and Marcy (no offense to those of you who have these names!).|||Amara


Meliana


Ainsley


Adonica|||Alice and Marie.





What...you say those are not sufficiently unique? Go to any grammar school--you'll probably not find a single Alice or Marie (or Anne or the disliked Mary, for that matter) in any of the classes...but you will find Aliyas, Ashantis, Moniques, Madisons, and Madalyns...many with TORTURED spellings, too. And no, those names aren't unique--they're becoming terribly pedestrian and common.





Some of those "plain old" names, like Anne, Abigail, Alice and Maureen, Maura and Mona are the most unique, nowadays, even more so because too many parents turn their noses up at these not-so-common-anymore "common" names, and are so determined to give their child a misspelled jumble of letters in order to be "different."





I would urge you, when you pick a name for a kid, to think of the CHILD who has to carry that name, rather than your desire to imprint a special stamp on the infant. A child wants a name that's sturdy, recognizable, and wears well--like a good quality coat.





Good luck finding the right name. Best wishes.|||For A names I like


Ashlynn, Avery, Adele, Adelaide





For M names I like


Megan, Madison, Madeline, Madilynn, Molly, Makenzie, Makenna





I am using M for my baby due in June. If boy the name is Maddox. If girl the name is Molly. I have 5 year old twins that are names Micah and Makenzie. Hope I helped with your selection!|||I named my daughter Aya (like Maya, without the M). In Japanese, it means colorful. I also like Amaya, which can be Spanish or Japanese (uses the characters for rain and night). I also like Adelyn (Addie) and Ashlynn. Oh, and my niece's name is Aili, which is so cute. My mother's name is Maddaline (not uncommon, but an uncommon spelling). I also like Matilda. Mostly, because I like the nicknames Maddie/Mattie.|||Avery, Alanna, Anastasia, Aurora, Autumn, Adele, , Amelia, Alexa (NOT Alexis, Alexa)





Mackenzie (hey, I never ever hear it being used... I see names like Isabella constantly though...), Melanie, Mckenna, Moana, Maryam or Miriam|||Amera (ah-meer-uh)


Amaris (ah-mar-iss)


Aniya (a-nigh-uh)


Aliana (all-ee-on-a)


Aja (a-ja)


Alia (A-lie-ah)








Mariah (ma-ry-uh)


Meriliana (mare-ee-lee-on-a)


Manilah (man-eye-la)


Mashaeah (ma-shay-ah)





I dont know it these are "too" unique for you but my 2 favorites are


Mashaeah and Amera|||A- Aries, Alicia, Alice, Angie, Angelina


M- Melissa, Maria, Melony


Thats all i got :P|||How about:





Aspen


Adamaris


Adeline


Addison


Akira


Alondra


Amaya


Arden


Mackenzie


Mai


Maira


Margo


Mariam


Marisol


Maura


Maxine


Miranda


Mona|||Aubree


Madelyn


Alexie


Madyson


Annaliese


Mia


Addison


Marabella (is that too close to Maybelle?)


AnneMarie


MarieAnne


AnnaMae


MaeAnna


Anna


Mae


Marie


Anne


Mackenzie|||Autumn


Ashlyn


Amanda


Asia


Abby


Alexandra


Anna


Angela


Adriana





Montana


Melissa


Mckenna


Mckenzie


Madeline


Mae


Madison


Meagen|||Alycia


Alice


Abby





Mallory


Merianna


Misha


Monnica


Myleigh


Mary


May|||Aleta


Marina


Adalyn


Minette|||Amberlee


Addison


Avery


Annalee


Aspen


Ayla


Allerie


Amerie








Mckelty


Malerie


Malia|||Amirah (means princess) Ah-MEER-Ah


Athena


Anthea


Adrianna


Annaliese





Marilyn


Meredith


Mary-grace


Marlena|||Annabelle


Alia





Mary Claire|||Muffy? possibly|||My daughter named my granddaughter Avalyn. I love it!|||If I become the Father I would happily help you research that. But I think you are wanting to use YA members as your personal assistant. Get real cotton bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment