Monday, January 30, 2012

Unique baby girl names...any ideas?

I need some help finding the perfect name for my baby girl due this August...we like unique, girlie names that aren't too crazy. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!|||I think Indiana is really cool for a girl!

Savannah

Leila

Quinn

Phoenix

Isla

Britton

Ireland

Ainsley

Ida

Noelle

Sadie

Shay

Parker

Haidyn

Kylie

Kellyn

Evangeline

Irelyn

Grier

Cassidy

Willow

Libby

Rylan

Reese

Adelyn

Presley

Camryn

Kaidyn (Kadie)

Emerson

Rianne (Ree-ann)

Taryn

Logan

Talia

Devyn

Ellery

Addison

Jaicey|||how bout fae (faye) or sadie?|||Avery

Ainslee

Andilyn (ann duh lyn)

Brynn

Bylee

Brielle

Camdyn

Cambree

Coraline

Harley

Paisley

Harper

Taryn (tare rin)

Keegan

Teagan

Logan

Kamryn (pronounced cameron)

Eden

Irelyn

Ivy

Ashtyn/Ashton|||Rylie

Blair|||Ellery Grace

Kelby Noelle

Brinley Avalon

Kenya Brooke

Danika Reese

Amiyah Lizeth

Breeley Rose|||Shiloh

Peyton

Arabella

Shaylee|||i can tell you my name and my sisters name which are v. long so you could get some inspiration lool :)



my name: Harlow-mae lennon rene jessica ash.



sisters name: Joani-leigh parker venus.



hope this helped x(:|||I like unique baby names.

I will name some from my list.



Willow

Cecilia (Sece)

Adalyn

Piper

Mercy

Emory

Claira

Miriam

Evany



Here is the link for my full list of names that I like:

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/970047鈥?/a>



Make sure you vote.

I hope you like some of them.|||Ellany

Elodie

Emmeline

Coraline

Chassidy

Miliana

Meadow

Willow|||Marley|||cheyenne

blue

rain

silver

skylar

lola

alexia|||Girlie... Hmmm:

Reese

Alexa

Nicolette

Lena

Isla (eye la)

Piper

Chalrize

Dakota

Melissa

Talia

Elyse/Elisa

Ginnifer

Gwendolyn

Brooke

Lily*

charlotte

Haley or

Hailey

Ella

Vivian

Adriana

Arianna

Orla

Georgia

Claire

Julianne

Felicia

Mona

Diana

Serafina

Bianca

Fiona

Lucia

Pheonix

Juliet

Violet

Violetta

Sofia



Hope I helped and good luck|||Whatever you do, please do NOT name her Neveah.|||You can check out my name list which (I think) has some gorgeous unique names! Hope you like them and sorry if they are not what you are looking for!



hop i helped and good luck

x hannah

p.s please vote!|||tuesday :]|||Names of cities, days, weathers or months are unique, so how about things like:



London

Wednesday

Raine

August



But if they are too common, or too weird, there are names that are uncommon but still beautiful. I have some names, some are inspired by things (in the brackets).



Luella (Designer)

Golden (Unless your surname is Egg or Fleece)

Daffodil (Floral, pretty, nice)



Another way to find names is to pick an ending for a girl (I always find Ella is a beautiful way to end a girls name) and put another name on the front, unique, and beautiful.



Rosella

Luciella

Carmella

Izella

Chanella



Or try it with other endings, such as "lie" (pronounced Lee):



Rosalie

Carmelie

Jolie



Good luck with finding a name for your baby!



Love XxX|||Julianna

Cora

Violet

Cecilia

Celia

Annabella

Layla

Felicity

Alice

Caroline

Lena

Scarlett

Corinne

Ivy

Laurel

Clara

Harper

Kira

Lorelai

Hollys|||Briony (like Brine Ney)

Kaedence

Anida (Anita with a D instead)

Diamonde

Shannara (Shan, Nar, Ra)

Krisharne (Krish, are, n)

Makiya (Mack, Kai, Ya)

Analynne (But you run the risk of her being called Anal)|||Blakely

Gemma

Jacey

Jacie

Emma

Lauren

Kylie

Claire

Carter

Carson

Hailey

Sophia

Sidney

Reece

hope i helped|||I helped my sister choose her daughters name, which is Jaidyn. I love it :)|||Rose

Emma

Summer

Kayla

Rainy

Jessica

Debra

Jasmine

April

Jennifer|||June

April

Aurora

Autumn

Sequoia|||Meadow

Lolita (I think this one is so beautiful!)

Levianne

Lilly,

Cara

Gemma|||Juliet

Violet

Rosalie

Alyssa|||My baby girls name is Adriana Vivianita Corrinne, but I also love the names Oceana, and/or Delicia.|||sienna, savanna,|||janette mae....ellegant yet creative and not so common|||Nyla

Chantel

Sweet

Payton

Lila

Emmie

Cassidy

Trinity

Kylie

Melonie

Melody

Malyna (Mah-Lay-Nah) or (May-Lee-Nah)

Nataline (Nat-Ah-Linh)|||Birdy|||i've always liked neveah which is heaven backwards
  • government auctions
  • car stereo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment