Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Almost 29 weeks preg.Need unique baby girl names.?

I would like somthing different. I have a friend and she just named her baby Kyaeda, which i think is so adorable, but... the baby girl is going to pass away and the name makes me sad cause i feel bad for her. I also like Kya, but husband don't. And , I don't care for the name Kylie, so...we have been going back and forth on the name Kiera, i like the name, but people say kara, which i don't care for that much because its pretty common. I don't want to have to correct people when it comes to that name. Can you help me out with some names, and they don't have to start with K either,lol... thanks alot everyone.|||What about Felicity?|||That's so sad about your friend's baby :( So sorry...As for the names, how about Sylvia, Reese(Reece), Felicity...my fiance's fav name is my first name, Kauri. I like the name Kiera but keep in mine that SO many people are now naming their daughtor that!! Kya is realy cute though!|||cassandra, katrina, sydney, brittANY, nicolette, helayna, zelphia, kelsie

book of baby names is a big help too maybe mix and match to make your own unique name .... good luck|||If we have another girl my husband wants to name her Tanqueray. I've never heard anyone use that name yet. Just a suggestion.|||cymberlynn

armenia

mariella

kielala (key la la)

hope i helped. good luck!|||u can get the names on google

u can try it out there

u wil get all sorts of wonderful names



hope it helps u

bye

|||My daughters name is Tilly
  • trade in value
  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment