Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am searching for a cute unique baby girl names for my baby due in november.?

What about November? That's pretty unique. Or Eleven?





What's so important about having a unique name? Do you want this kid to get teased throughout her childhood?|||Daniella Louise is my favorite. I also like Lucy Jewel and Annie Diamond. My bday is november 3rd.! good luck!|||how about kaylee! thats my favorite name.. if you want a hyphinated name how about jaymee-lynn?





those are both cute, and i love them (L) have fun with your baby!|||Morganna, Jasmine, Lulu, Sophie, Miakis, Mika, Desdemona|||Try an Arabic name like


Mayasa


Mai


Lulwa


Dana


Nawal


Reem


Noora


Haya|||Cute = Amberly


Unique = London


.|||well i think Miley would be an awsome name for a kid or try Breana, Allison, Hannah,Trish, ... but i think the best one is Miley|||A really cute name because it is fall, would be Autumn. Because she was born in Autumn. I also like the name Audrey Rose.|||i may be weird but i love the names ruby and jade|||I love the names Brianna, Gianna, and Alyssa|||Paris would be the best!|||Leila


Lucy


Zoe


Lily


Joesphine "Josie"


Clara


Quinn


Halle


Naomi


Ruby|||Anabelle


Liliana (Lily)


Macy


Violet


Lylah|||Adelaide


Anya


Annelie


Annora


Dahlia


Eliana


Elspeth


Finola


Freya


Gemma


Genevieve


Ginevra


Helena


Imogen


Ione


Isla


Liadan


Liesl


Linnea


Louisa


Lucia


Maeve


Malin


Marguerite


Mariamne


Melisande


Nerea


Nina


Noella


Nura


Rafaella


Saskia


Stella


Thais


Thea


Tullia


Xanthe


Zola|||I like Laurel or Laney. If you are musically inclined you might like Amandalynn or Viola Lynn.|||Kenna


Jazzy


Noelle


Baylee


Taira


Kamryn


Danielle


Rhiannon


Rian


Korie


Scarlett


Jayla


Addyson


Alexis


Autumn


Brea


Giselle


Willa


Bronwyn|||carla and Eve|||Cember, Misty Rose, Hunter|||Irini|||Holly (my name born November 2)


Kelsey


Alison


Brooke


Lindsey


Elise|||Keely jane, isabella rose, hayley isabella, Ellie|||I love the name Tenley! others: Kyliegh, Kaylee, Brynne, Taya, Dana, Celeste, Stephanie, Krysten, Kendal, Kadilania.|||How about:





Teera


Payne


Haven


Mylene


Onya


Rayla


Akira





Hope this helps = )|||Nova|||I love the name Kyle for a girl Like kyle Elizabeth or something really girly to balance it out but it is unique.|||(mara)Maura Izabella that is my daughters name|||i agree with some1 on her Jaymeelynn it is sooo cute

No comments:

Post a Comment