Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can anyone suggest unique girl names?i am having a baby girl but we are confuse with name.?

can anyone help me out with my baby girl names?i would be appeciate that.please send me some good girl name.thank you in advance.|||Brielle or Briella


Jaelyn


Chloe|||Ava


Jada


Preslie


Aviana


Tessa


Sophia


Alivia|||Jaquelyn and Jocelyn, these are my fav names!!|||rogue, marley, alisia, parker, andrea|||Ryleigh and Autum is a cute name and its pretty unique|||Harpreet is nice. You could check out baby name websites, like babynames.com or babynameworld.com. Or just google "unique baby girl names indian".|||Congrats :) I love the names -





Maddie Faith


Sophia Grace


Cara Mae


Rheya Leigh (pronounced RAY A)





Indian names I love -





Amrita - meaning nectar


Asha - meaning hope


Cala - meaning craft, skill


Deven - meaning like a god





Hope that helps and good luck :)|||willow


arabella


nevaeh


lacey


rayne


bellarayne (bella-rain)


ryan


sawyer


sienna


serena


marley


harlow


cosette


shiloh


skyler|||my fiance and i love the names Natalia Jade and Janessa Renae for any little girls we will have later





hope this helps hun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment