Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What are some very unique and beautiful baby girl names?

My name is Tiara Suzanne Petersen and daddy's last name is Parish. We'll eventually be getting married so the baby will have "Parish" as her last name! Thank you!!!|||Evelyn


Ruby


Savannah


Paige|||Well, my daughters name is Ava Kamryn. Its not really unique but I think its beautiful. My nieces name is Danika Ava Brooke. Its fairly unique.


I think my sisters name is absolutely gorgeous: Jasmine Racquel.


My name, Kasandra Marie, is fairly unique. At least the spelling is.





Some names on my list for girls:


Cecilia Claire


Isabella Faith


Kamden Hope


Audrey Kate





My boyfriend Cameron and I are hoping for two more girls (we also have a son named Julian Carter), and if that happens, their names will be, in order, Marlee Rae and Isla Faith Racquel.|||I think a very beautiful idea is to take an English word you like a lot but wouldn't want to use as a name (Example: Confidence, Beauty, Empowerment, Sunshine, Rain, Cloudy, etc.) and translate it into several different languages until you find one you particularly admire. Oh, and make sure you know how to correctly pronounce, haha.|||I like all of these:


Alia Jade


Adeline Bethany


Adalyn Bethany


Anastasia Grace


Kyra Adette


Eden Grace


Adelie Jan


Angelique Bethany


Eden Amberly


Alaina Briar-Rose


Sadie Kate


Sophie Rose


Allia Summer


Noelle Abriella


Adeline Lanie


Alaina Grace


Adelie Summer


Dinah Selene


Noelle Adelie


Kailyn Soleil


Willow Celeste


Gemma Belle


Summer Terra


Summer Eden


Winter Halo


Jade Annette


Gemma Rowan


Noella Soleil|||Finding a unique name is so hard. When we named our first daughter, I used findmybabyname. They had thousands of names and I became addicted LOL. I'm not creative but I thought id send you to a good source :) Good luck.|||Sierra Catherine*


Penelope Lorraine*


Giselle Diana*


Yvonne Arianna*


Elynna/Elena Jennifer*


Venus Elise


Celine Amelia*


Janice Amanda*


Mona Brielle*


Pamela Rosaline*


Jaqueline Caleigh*


Serene Cecilia*


*Those that I really like


Hope I helped :)|||ooooh i no!!!!!!


Esme Rose


Esme Belle


Elizabeth Grace


Charlotte Adeline


Ester Clara


Janet Alexis


Marta Ruby


Jemma Heidi


Ivory Welna


Cassandra Thaena|||Ani Soliel Parish


Noah Brielle Parish


Ashlyn Tyler Parish


Savannah Paige Parish


Sienna Rae Parish


Rylie Makenna Parish


Quin Leigh Parish


Jessalyn Claire Parish


Serena Jace Parish|||Paris Larissa Parish.





Jadyn Marie Parish.





Lisa Anne Parish.|||Mary-Claire


Claire


Sarah Marie


Meagan


Arielle


Gabrielle


Reagan


Mary-Kay


Ashley Marie


Raynee


Malysa


Aysha


Kristina


Mareena


Sharon|||Evangeline


Eleanora


Isadora


Caya


Danica


Doriana


Nicolina


Scarlett|||Isla


Annika


Aurelie / Aurelia


Vaida


Audrina


Samaire|||You should go to babycenter.com there are numerous ideas on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment