Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Need completly unique baby girl names?

Time is winding down for me to find a name for my daughter. My man thought that he was gonna pick out the name but he is taking forever and we are running out of time. I need something that is unique and kinda made up. I don't like the old fashion names that ppl haven't used for a long time. For example my oldest daughters name is Aiyana Faith. I am going to use a virtue for the middle name. Please help with coming up with names ;]|||Here are the meanings of the names I found:


Aleta: Winged





Amity: Friendship, harmony





Aria: A tune for a single voice with instrumental accompaniment





Avalon: Island from the Arthurian legend, famous for its apples





Betony: This is a common name for a plant that yields gorgeous purple flowers.





Daelyn: Small valley





Diantha: Modern blend of Diana, which means divine huntress and Anthea, which is a flower





Fallon: Descended from a ruler





Jennyver: White wave





Kiba: Protected





Oriana: Blonde





Pascale: Born at Easter





Perrin: Feminine form of Peter, which in turn means rock





Reveka: Captivating





Solaine: Dignified





Umbra: Darkest point of a shadow





Xyris: Beautiful yellow-flowering plant





Zenith: The point in the heavens directly above you


Add me as a fan and I will add you back!|||Galadriel has always struck me as a gorgeous and made-up beautiful name. I also like Imogen and Bella and Jerusha. And for a virtue middle name you could go with something like Serene (Latin for peaceful) or something that is not used that much but its very classy and interesting.





Here are some suggestions -





Anastasia True





Bella Grace





Charlotte Hope (if you combined the meanings it would mean "little and strong hope" and I think that is kinda cute ^^)





Desiree True (it would mean "true desire")





Esme Serenity





Fidelity Hope





Genevieve Grace





Harmony Bliss





Imogene Charity





Julia Meredith





Kerri Joy





Leila Joy





-------------------





I hope I helped and good luck and God bless you and your little ones! : ]|||Rosabelle Olivia





I think Rosabelle is beautiful, its my cousins favorite name which she will probably use when she has a daughter of her own. Olivia is also very beautiful and goes well with Rosabelle. I hope you find what your looking for.|||Divine, Cascada, Valarie, Gallaria, Vuestra, marieta, ruesi, leburta, misty, flicka, cher, trasinta, jewles, izzy, Quiera, price, lizzy, Helena|||Jayanne


Michelle


Alisa (a-lee-sa)


Alliasen (a-li-a-sen)


Rose


Elizabeth


Noelle


Nicole


Marie


Sophia


Shayla


Violet


Jane


Abigail


Joy


Kaylee


Angelina


Rylee


Alessandra


Adelia


Nicolette


Nicoletta


Karen


Sheila (she-la)


Leanne


Larissa


Kennedy


Vivienne|||Kailer


[Tyler with a K]





Shaylah


[Kayla with SH]





Aubriella


[combination of Aubrey and Ella]





Brylee


[Riley with a B in front of it]





Teniyah


[TEN-EE-YAH]





Zaia


[Maya with a Z]|||Gladys, Imogen,


then there is


brittany, tayler, ashley(lee), jen, jamie, rachel, ariel,amber.|||Galilee


Guinevere


Jahanara (pronounced ya-HAN-a-rah)


Gwendolyn


Perenna


Piri


Lycoris


Saoirse (pronounced seer-SHA)


Rosaleen


Calais


Corinna


Idalia


Lisla|||Old fashioned names are pretty.


Well anyway, here are my fave names.





Rosalind


Rosalie


Isabella


Tanya


Kate|||Rane, Amily, Astel, Telia, Nylie|||Valerie-------Val


Collins------Collons


Elyse-------Alysse


Jillian------Jill|||Cyrene, Saibra, Annalyse|||Harlo?


Kyla?


Berlyn?|||a person i know named her daughter ABCDE pronounced ab-ca-dee .. thats as different as ive seen|||Genevieve? idk i`ve always liked that name

No comments:

Post a Comment