Sunday, February 12, 2012

Beautiful unique baby girl names?

I'm having a baby girl and i'm not sure what to name her. I need help! lol. I want something very beautiful but not ordinary.|||Eloise


Josie


Kalynn


Talia


Jasleene


Audrey


Clarity


:) Hope that helped and congratulations! I have 2 girls and they are so much fun!|||Haelei Naveah


Katalina Renee


Grace Rose


Rosalyn Marie


Kaitlynn Alizabeth (Alisabeth, Elizabeth)


Leah Rae


Ava Rae


Juliet Rose


Elizabeth Grace or Rose


Elena Marie


Abigail Jade


Jayda Lee


Miranda Lyn


Rebecca Lyn


Samantha Rae


Bailee (Baylea Baylee) Anne


Felicity Jo


Dana Jo


Harmony Marie


Leila Anne


Sophia Aquanetta


Annabelle Grace


Melinda Sue


Tailynn Kay


Madelyn Kay


Rhemma Lyn


Tabitha Jenae (jah-ney-a)


Tierney Elaine


Allanah Deserai


Taryn Sue


Kailyn Ava|||I guess I'll just go with all the names I love:





Cyra. (Sigh-rah.)


Mariam (Muh-ree-um.)


Devani (Deh-van-ee.)


Ayesha (Aiy-shah.)


Rani (Rah-nee.)


Okasey (Ok-see.)


Rita (Ree-tah.)


Amani (Ah-ma-nee.)


Mona (Moe-nah.)





Sorry. Thats all I have.|||Arabella, Nina, Anastasia, Ebony, Katerina, Winter, Simone, Serenity, Elizabeth, Marie, Giselle, Amelie, Grace, Scarlette, Victoria, Odette, and Marilyn.|||Lavender!!!! Super CUte!!!~





Ruby?





Jewel





Prudence (I like it a lot!! There's a song called Dear Prudence)


nicknames: Prudy, Pru, Prue..








Nahla %26lt;3|||I love:


Serafina


Alora


Emmeline (pro. Emma-Leen)


Cassia


Giselle


Elaina


Malena (pro. Mah-Lee-Nuh)


Clarisse


Shailene (pro. Shay-Leen)


Delia (pro. Deal-E-Uh)


Cheyenne (pro. Shy-Anne)


Vera





:) Hope I helped!|||Older Names:


Elowen


Genevieve


Cordelia


Adelaide


Josephine





Modern Names:


Clover


Mariposa [Spanish for butterfly]


Eris


Airia [Eria]


Emmalise|||Ella, Aubrey, charlotte (Charlie for short) or analyn (Anna for short)


Hoped I helped it not much but I think there pretty uncommon|||Devorah ---------Dev-or-ah......BEAUTIFUL!|||Melantha Violet


Hazelle/Hazel Lily


Serena Amber


Farrah Denise


Autumn Nicole


Maya Jane


Kasey Mariah





:)|||Elle


Rosalie


Victoria


Alessia


Cienna


Cordelia


Violet


Scarlet|||Nina :)|||Im in love with this name,


Nevaeh its spelt Ne-Vai-Ah. And it spells heaven back wards! :)|||Elise


Maya


Lea


Vivienne

No comments:

Post a Comment