Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are some cute, unique, baby girl names ?

I'm pregnant, and wont find out what i'm having until august 5th. but we have already decided on a boy name (Aidenn Miller). Now were trying to decide on a girl name, wich we really need because my doctor, and the ultrasound tech both told me that they thought I was having a girl. (:





Heer are some that i've come up with.





Ryeleigh with middle name Dianna, or Grace


Brooklyn with middle name Michelle or Reese


Carolina with middle name Skye, Grace, or Jade


Skye with middle name Makaylaa


Gracenn or Graceann (can't think of a middle name. :/)


Harlow with middle name Jane


Laken (can't think of a middle name. :/)





if yall could give me more suggestions of names that would be great. or even middle names for the names that don't have any. (:|||I like:


Ryeleigh Grace


Brooklyn Reese (LOVE this one!!)


Carolina Jade





And I have Larkin Sophia on my favorite names' list... Laken Sophia sounds nice too. :)





Good luck and congrats!!! :)|||CONGRATS! (:





I love Ryeleigh Grace. The spelling is really pretty too.


Brooklyn Reese is pretty. But I'm not a fan of the nickname Brooke so...


I don't like Carolina but I do love Skye, Grace, and Jade for first or middle names.


Skye Makaylaa is beautiful.


Gracenn NOT Graceann. Maybe Gracenn Elizabeth. Gracenn Lynn.


Harlow is adorable. I don't know about it with Jane. It's kinda cute.


Laken is cute!! Maybe Laken Arlie. Laken Jean. Laken Amelya. Laken Kendall.





These are some VERY beautiful and cute names. I love them.





Once again, Congrats! Hope I helped!|||Ryeleigh Grace over Dianna


Brooklyn Reese (but I don't like the name very much at all )


Caroline Grace over the other two


Skye Makaylaa (I don't like it...)


Gracenn Elise or Gracenn Faye/Faith


Harlow Jane (LIKE!)


Laken Rose or Laken Belle





My suggestions:





Emmalena Dawn


Charlotte Grace


Roan (Rowan) Faye


Summer Eve (get it ;)


Olive Renee


Jessamine Luce





Congrats! :)|||Gracenn Olivia or Gracenn Elizabeth or Gracenn Paige





Laken Nicole or Laken Noelle or Laken Isabella or Laken Sophia or Laken Summer or Laken Marie





I like Skye Makaylaa, Laken Noelle and Ryleigh Grace :)





Other names could be: Alexa Nicole, Sophia Grace, Harmony Paige, Willow Grace|||I like Winter Lianne, Aubrey Rose, Nicolette, Ruthianne, Rosalie, Victoria, Eliza and Lillianna.


And they could have nicknames Winnie / Win, Aubrey, Nicole, Ruthie, Rosie, Vic, Eliza and Lillie.


(:|||Brooklyn Reese and Harlow Jane are lovely names:) I also like Laken Grace.





other names; Eliot, Ella, Sophia, Caydee, Baylee, Ellie, Elle, Isabelle, Harley, Adele, Avery, Aurora, Ebony.|||The only thing I like at all off this list (including the boy name) is


Brooklyn Michelle





I'd make it Aiden Miller.


Riley or Rylie Grace


Caroline Grace though Carolina Grace isn't bad.


Michaela Skye


Grace Anne


Harlow Jane is alright.


drop Laken.|||Skyler, Maree, Thalia, Yasmean, Samantha, Christy, Kaylee, Mary, Meredith, Ahleigh, Annabell, Edalis, Dallas, Jessie, Abigail, Kaya .|||i like Skye Makayla the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)





suggestions:


Sadie Noelle


Aaliyah(uh-lee-uh) Maci


Alianna Rae


Zendaya Jade


Teagan Juliana


Adriana Raine


Aubrey Jada


Danielle Mackenzie





hope this helps and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)|||for girls i like the names





Emerson grace


Logan page


Aaron rose


Emily sage





These are some names i like as you can see i like unique but pretty girl names|||Elianna is pretty and unique (it's pronounced Ellie-are-na)


Phoebe is pretty unheard of too :)|||Avery May


Harlow Grace


Harlow Rose


Makaylaa May


Laken Reese


Emma Jane


Dianna Jade|||Brooklyn Michelle or Carolina Grace.|||Parker


Palmer


Leighton


Chiles


Ava


Spencer


Charlie


Andella|||Amira. means princess in arabic xx





pronounced ameera|||Oh how cute I find out what I'm having August 5th as well!


But I like skye makaylaa :)|||Brooklyn Reese





Sounds pretty good|||what about Brooklyn Skye or Greyson Rhyleigh. btw i think greyson is a guys name|||i love ryeleigh grace(:

No comments:

Post a Comment