Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are some unique baby girl names that are pretty?

too many to name!


i have a baby name book, for my writing I use and it have 20,000 names.


and i also have two or three web sites for baby names in case I am too lazy to get up out of the chair and actually look at the book! :)


soooo, I love Autumn Rose, and I like "rose" as a middle name


my kids names are: Autumn rose, Violet rose and Winter rose.


There will NEVER be a Summer rose, even though my oldest daughter


woulda been a "summer rose."


I have met a "Summer Rose" at a gaming convention,and she was the same age as my oldest,having been born in Utah,(we lived there at the time) and they were the same age. Summer's mom was unique,like me,and she named her daughter Summer,as I named mine Crystal.


They both looked different too. Crys is dark haired/dark eyed, and Summer was blond haired/blue eyed.


What is funny is that each of us parents were gonna name our kid the other name.





Neveah ( Heaven,backwards)


Anything ending in "ina." (Except Angelina,whom reminds me of Angelina Jolie)


Anything ending in "elle"|||This isn't unique, but my favorite female name is probably Julia. Not Julie, but Julia. I also like Eve (that's a little unique) and Victoria. :o)|||Liliana, Lilith, Penelope, Persephone, Athena, Catalina, Mariana, Clementine, syriana, Sienna, Alexandria|||Names that are named after a gem I find to be unique and pretty, but its all personal preference and what sounds good with the surname.|||I have two daughters,





Jacey Elizabeth [2 yrs-rip]





Jordan Taylor [7wks]|||Nevaeh [Heaven]





Celine


Audrina





i think those are very pretty names..


just my opinion =]|||My daughter's name is Rose Elizabeth. Was gonna be Elizabeth Rose but we decided we liked it better the other way around.|||Eleanor- Raines Elizabeth





or





Ellie- Raines Elizabeth|||Meyonna,


Malkia,


LaRhonda,


Tanisha,


Sherece....!!|||Capricia Allegra...it sounds so elegant and beautiful.|||Alexamarie|||Kayla !|||Chanel..|||Wana May|||Rya Jean, thats my daughters name and it fits her perfectly|||araya lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment