Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are some cute, unique names for a baby girl?

I'm getting a fake baby, for my child development class, and we have to name them. I chose a baby asian girl. What are some cute/unique names?|||Lola


Wakely


Quinn


Chandler


Mischa


Coco


Giselle


Annabelle


Tia|||I know this isnt unique for a baby girl nowadays, but especially since you are getting an asian baby, name her Lily!


I always thought if I were to adopt an asian baby girl that I would name her Lily haha.


But other girl names I like:


Peyton/Payton/Paityn/Paighton


Grace


Brooklyn


Olivia


Hannah


Savannah/Savana





Have fun with your baby!





I had that baby for one of my classes in highschool too!


I am not sure how yours is set up but the sensor thing that was on the diaper to show that we changed it, also worked as the bottle if you set it on the mouth to "feed" it lol.....quite useful when it wakes you up in the middle of the night, just set it on there....ha





Good luck|||Miko/Mika


Kimiko


Akira


Kaya


Akemi


Aneko


Kaori


Kyoko





I googled asian names..and these are my faves that came up.|||Cute :-)





Daisy


Ruby


Yumi (YOO-ME)


Lulu


Jerreti (n/n Jet) - the name of a Vietnamese friend.


Evie


Indi|||not much but elise and ellis elise is pronounced AH-leece and ellis is pronounced EL-iss|||Abreille


Abriella


Braylee


Brylee


Braelyn


Benella


Clora


Jadie


Exie


Gianelle


Jenika


Taylie


Marcella


Nayna


Jaym|||Valkyrie


Kira


Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment