Saturday, February 18, 2012

Unique Baby Girl Names (need help with middle names)?

i'm about to have a new baby sister! so my family needs help picking out a name for her!! we really need help with the middle names!



here are some first names we like....



Alaysia

Avery

Lyric

Riley

Arianna

Sidney

Kylie

Alina

Diellza

Mirjeta



please tell us your thoughts on those names and help us with the middle names!



MIDDLE NAMES MUST BE RUSSIAN!!!!

(family tradition)



also you can suggest other names you like.



thanks!|||Shpresa Nadya (or Nadezhda)

The names mean "hope" in both languages...



...or if you like "hope %26amp; faith" better, why not "Shpresa Vera?"



***Congrats in advance on becoming an older sister!***

***Me jet毛 t毛 gjat毛 f毛mija! (Long life to the newborn!)***|||You're very welcome, and again, congratulations!



I'm sorry for throwing an Albanian phrase at you like that, but that expression is impulsive whenever there is news of a newborn. I'm happy for you! =)

Report Abuse

|||Alaysia Lubov-Alaysia-6

Avery Iraina- Love Avery-9

Lryic Kaleena, I like Kaleena Lryic better, Liryic-3

Arianna Nadine, Love Arianna-9

Riley Zaria, Riley is cut-8

Sidney Annesse, I like Sydney better for a girl, -8

Kylie Raya, Kylie is cute-7

Alina Rebbeka- Alina-5

Diellza Pavla-Diellza-3

Mirjeta-3



I like these names

Rayna

Tatianna

Toshia

Helena

Lara and Larissa|||I think middle names should always be used to honor something important, and not for the way they sound. Unless you are going to use it all the time, there is no good reason in my mind to do otherwise.



Use the first name of a loving relative. It will make the relative feel great about the years of kindness he or she has bestowed and it be a more special tie for the child when she gets older.|||Aurela Viktoriya

Alaysia Sasha

Avery Diana

Lyric Angela

Riley Karina

Arianna Roza

Sidney Eva

Kylie Natasha

Alina Nelli

Diellza Liza

Mirjeta Angelina



***Since most Russian names end in "a", I would reccomend that you choose names like Kylie, Lyric, Avery, Riley, or Sydney that don't end in "a's" in order to avoid repetitive sounds.|||avani to me is a very pretty name (first name) but lol its actually indian it means earth and comes from sanskrit as far as middle names i like anya, sophi/sophia, mika, mira %26amp; vera.



also for other first names: aubrey, amberly, kaia, kaine, dakota, saige/sage, and halie|||Natalie [russian] Mirjeta|||Mirjeta



Middle name: 袩械薪械谢芯锌邪 (Penelope)|||Arianna, Riley and Kylie are pretty names. As for a russian middle name, I have no clue. Sorry, not russian! lol|||Kylie Rimma

I'm not russian but my piano teacher is.



oorrr Imogen Katya|||I dont know any russian names, but I have always liked the name Constance.|||idk about russian names but my fav from ur list r:

riley

arianna

sidney

kylie|||I think I like Alaysia.

I would be cute if ya'll had the same

the same initials.|||lazyyy !!!come up with ye own names
  • miata
  • cool games for girls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment