Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unique baby girl names! HELP ?

I am due to have my first daughter in 3 weeks.


And we are still having trouble naming our bub!


We know its a girl..


I would appreciate any names that i can have!


Please i would like my daughters name to be unique!





thankyou for your time :) |||Savannah and madison is a pretty name. You don't hear that much. |||Trinity


Hope


Layla


Jada


|||I think that Katerina Elyse is a beautiful name!! thats pretty unique, yet not weird and unusual!! :)|||Jade


Sloan


Emery


Fynn


Paige


Chantal


Kennedy


Kirsten|||Ansley Rayne





Madelyn Reese





Brynn Kathryn





Gracelyn Kate





Emmery Grace





Good Luck! :)|||clair


amy


brook


hope


page


lilly


sandra


Darbee,spell it with 2 E's.thats how i spell my name:-).please.|||Ava








best name everRRRRRRRRRRR|||I personally like


Harley Blayke ____


Blayke Christine ___________


Dinah Colleen _______


Aurora Paige _______


Celeste Monet _______





Hope one of them is something you find to be the perfect name for your little girl


Congratulations!!|||Congratulations!





Hayden


Abigail/Abby


Feydra (this one might be kinda odd...its my friends name and I think it's beautiful!)


Catherine/Catie


Madelyn/Maddie


|||i love Avery for a little girl, I used it, but i'll share.


Anna


Madeline


Jaslene


%26amp;%26amp; Marissa are nice names!|||Lola


Madeline


Jennifer


Michelle


Natalie








Or you could be really unique and call her apple...apricot...banana, asparagus, cauliflower...meow kitty, rock star...





LOL that is definitely not the way to go miss||| Eva Anne is a gorgeous name!|||Our daughter's first name is Callyn (our own spelling) it is becoming more common but still not real common here in the US it is a Scottish name. Can be for a boy or a girl but spelled differently for different sex.


You are welcome to use it if you like it.|||I like the names Genesis and Trinity|||DON'T name your child Kennedi, it means "ugly head"...and as much as people hate that, it's a fact, so don't judge me for telling the truth. Names I like:





-Evangeline


-Adrienne


-Kenlee


-Willow


-Delaney


-Marisol


-Winterlynn (Means "Pretty winter")


-Carabella (Means "Pretty face")


-Valentina


-Shelby


-Leighton





Those are all wonderful names! Congrats, good luck, I hope I helped!|||I have always loved the name Isabella... a great nickname is Bella which means "beautiful"


I also like Jentry, Jordin, and Jinger|||i love the name arianna|||Here are a few..


Logan


Reagan


Sadi


Karlee


Dakota


Rilee


Just a few. Good Luck with your little girl!|||Sadie Marine


Lacey Noelle


Haila Hudson


Jessie London


Eva Scarlett


Rylie Violet


Bridget


Leighton


Livvy


Adeline


Tatiana


Belle


Brooklyn


Vivianna








i absolutely ADORE each one of those names!!


good luck and god bless you and the baby girl!!|||Lola, Poppy, Tallulah/Lula, Aurelia, May, Piper, Cora, Pippa, Ruby, Mallory, Imogen, Joan, Serafina, Maeve, Olive, Eve. |||Valery, Valory


Vala


Valkyrie


Alexis/Alexa Kaele


Aven


Marley


Sevan


Sabriana


illyanna


illyria


Savanna


Sahara


Brighita


Salem


Salom


Shila


Shayla


Shay


Samarna


Kyri


Donna


Danae


Renee


Morgen


Morrigen, Morrighan|||I love the names Olive and Iris|||i like these names


nadia


fallon


brendy


Arianna


elle


adrissa


adrina


andrea


adalai,addalay


jasmine


Eleni


Elani


Allery


Summer


Abigail


Adison


Camille


Charelcie


Gabrielle


Gail


Kiyra


Dalanie


Maren


Meadow


Nora


claire


|||Willa (this is my grandmothers name and it is so pretty and unique)


Mae (my grandmothers middle name, I like how it is spelled)


Violet


Josephine


Delia


Clara


Rose


Bella


Hazel


Naomi


Olivia


Ruth


Stella


Esther


Lucille


Genevieve


Ruby


Daisy





These are all unique names.





Congratulations on you baby girl :)||| I like Finlay and Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment