Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cute And Unique Baby Girl Names?

My sister has been bothering me about a name since she found out what she's having. she wants it to be cute, unique, but not ghetto.|||Mariana "Mari" for short. (mah-ree-ah-nuh) (mah-ree)|||Not sure how unique she wants it. I have fairly unusual tatse in names (not like Cloud or anything..lol)





These are some we considered:





Salem Kaine ( this is what we are naming our daughter)


Rellah Marie


Ellery Sinclaire


Merritt Rome


Larken Selene


Sora Masen


Arwen Patrice


Callista Paige


Jensen Ivy


Kyree Myleese


Aven Rook





= )|||Aiden


Joanice


Kirsten


Swuava(Swave-a)


Belize


Naydia(na-dia)


Drew


Drandice


Candace


Miley


Aaron


Erin


Belle


Bella


Janice


Sukie(Sue-key)


Flower


Paris


Lydya(Lid-e-a)


London


Alex


Quincee(Quin-say)


Sherri


Cherry


Baily


Bayley


Nia


Mia


Selena


Summer


Xinda


Madelien


Madison


Elizabeth


Sara


Sarah


Victoriah


Elaine


Brenda


Olivia


Stacy


Lily


Emily


Violet


Viola


Hannah


Brandon


Hailey


Hayley


Betty


Sue


May


April


June


Italy





That's about all I can think of right now.|||I like the names Kimberly Ann/Mae,Kristi Ann,Laura Marie,Rhonda Faith/Hope.I just love these names for a girl.They also work when you have to yell at them.|||my baby girl soon to be name is Rowen Victoria i think its unique and cute some other are





Sakora Elise


Paige Lucy


Alonna Faye


Mirabelle Christine|||You could do Janelle or Janelis. I've always like the name Ariana. Melody is cute, too.|||Ellie, Bailey, Audra, Raegan, Tegan|||sophia


sophie


Savannah


paige


riley


peyton


Willow


eden


jewel


ruby


crystal


lilly


hannah


april


olivia


amber|||Willow


Jolie


Amora


Amberly


Maya


Kyla


Hayden


Isabella


Kammie|||Arianna, Anfisa(pronounced un-fee-saaa)|||Viviana|||Corinna|||Alaina and nickname Lainey|||Kaelyn





Sophia





Isabelle|||Terilynn.


Taryn


Zerenity|||Myesha.


Tayzani


Nivea


Kayanna


Stacy


Iesha


Kourtne|||Brinleigh


Ayla


Lindy


Meeka


Paisley


Bailey


Hollis|||Alaina!





Hope I helped :-)|||I love the name Avalon -- it's a legendary island from King Arthur.|||Aspen|||Marla|||trinity


leha (lay-ah)


Summer


nataly


koty


melanie


molli


daisy


kaden|||I like Jezzell and Rosalynn|||kamora





kalani- hawiian for heavens or sky|||everlie sage,eila marie, or arabella simone!|||I've heard the name Keyonna, like Kianna.|||laquisha|||Mora May.|||Claudia


Zoe


Vixen


Cloe


Cleo


Marly


Treslyn


Koria


Sirsha


Nala








Hehehe my picks :)|||Jamie


or like: jaime|||ur lucky im letting u see my brilliant plan my baby girls name will be Juniper

No comments:

Post a Comment