Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby girl names? unique ideas?

I am having a girl in april and I like unique names. Not strange ones just ones you may not here a lot. Thanks.|||Siobhan (pronounced like Shivan)


Nadia


Nevada (my name)


Nirvana


Aliyah


Claudia


Clarissa


Marcie


Esther (pronounced like Ester)


Renee


April (since she'll be born in April)





Hope I helped! : )|||first names


alliexandria, allexandria, alyxandria - pronounced al-ly-ex-an-dre-ah,OR al-ly-ex-ahn-dra - depending on how YOU want it pronounced.


allexandra, alliexandra, alyxandra - pronounced - alex-an-dra.


monica


veronica


skylar , skyler


jaedyn, jadyn, jaden, jayden


Faith


Hope








middle names


rae, ray


mae, may


integrity

















i like unique names with different spelling! my child will HATE me :P|||Oooh, having a girl in April! Wow, you like to plan ahead. I know most girls come on here and are like "I'm having a kid next week, I need a name! Quick!" LOL.





It's okay, I am a planner too...





Let's see, uncommon names. Not strange. So, I'm assuming that is about, somewhere between Top 500 and Top 1000? I like to use margins like that when I search for names for people... if that isn't right, let me know....





Knowing something else about your taste would of course help, but knowing nothing else other than that, here is a list of names:





Wendy, Whitney, Samara, Sandra, Perla, Aleah, Olive, Aspen, Deanna, Lorelei, Clarissa, Gia, Maeve, Shiloh, Marina, Isis, Jaycee, Virginia, Simone, Raven, Raquel, Elisa, Abril, Adrienne, Dahlia, Carla, Bristol, Leighton, McKayla, Jaslene, Martha, Jacqueline, Ellen, Phoenix, Rosemary, Cecelia, Angelique, Matilda, Felicity, Precious, Paula, Renee, Tess, Katrina, Eileen, Ann, Unique, Jewel, Lara, Tia, Dixie, Gretchen





If those names aren't quite your taste, well, maybe you could email me a bit more information. I would love to help you out =) My contact form is on my website





Good luck in your search, I hope she is happy and healthy!|||Annette - Bernadette - Georgette -Nicolette - Paulette - Janette -


Charlotte - Searlait [pronounced same way]


Holly - Reina - Nichelle - Noemi- Karina





Tasmin - Jazleen - Daileen


Gabriella - Mariah - Glenny


Vittoria - Carolyne - Ursula


Libby -Shelby - Hadlie - Xena


Lucianna - Lucille - Amerlee





Emelina - Emeliana - Elexedy


Alivia - Sophielle - Janneth


Jayne - Everlee - Emberlynn





Avalyn - Glenis - Lizandra


Darnella - Svetlana - Juliannie


Jeweliette - Jomary - Rozeena


Lisnerva - Lourdes -Amaya - Selenis





Selena - Senelis - Sanela - Lucinda


Luciella -Irene - Eileen - Eiselle


Sharolyn - Jetsabel - Darlene


Dahlia - Xiomara - Henrietta - Luz


Luxianna - Jordelle - Rosanna


Emelia - Dasha - Natalia - Isamar|||Alice Marie


Brooke Marie


Kaitlyn Rose


Kay Lynn


Madison Renee


Kelley Grace


Taylor Nicole


Tori Layne


Morgan Elizabeth


Sarah Ann


Kylee Renee


Brittany Lynn


Cassie Dainelle


Amanda Nicole


Mikayla Jade


Skylar Marie


Tracey Lynn


Madeline Lane


Katrina Leigh


Selina Renee|||I heard of many judges with unique names, only strippers have common names these days.





The irony.





Read Shakespeare and pick a name. Seeing how many people read these days, it will be unusual.|||I like Kylie, Alaysia, Treasure, Paris, Serenity, Trinity, De'Naija, Imani and Breigh.|||Rain


Alisa - Pronounced Ahh-lee-sa


Caralina


Sarina


Softly





Good Luck|||Skye


Johanna


Ophelia


Posy


Pauline


Petrova


Luna


Padma


Elle


Jadis


Lily


Caspia


Lavender


Myrsine


Nacrissa


Nellie


Felicity|||Jenna


Isabella


Juliet


Sierra


Kessi


Macey


Tori


Jamie


those are my favorite girl names!|||Faith


Sidney


Jasmine


Reagan


Adalyn


Jaclyn


Jackie


Annabelle


Bellie


Hayden


Hallie


Francesca|||Zia


Corrine


Karen


Autumn


Hazel


June


Aubrey


Scarlett|||Brookelle Jade


Dawn Marie


Kensley Marie


Holly Nicole|||Tess


Tamsin


Sasha


Lois


Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment