Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone know any really pretty and unique baby girl names? Your opinion is appriciated.?

Im 17 and this is my first baby anybodys opinion is welcome|||My little girl is called Saoirse, it is irish for freedom and pronounced seersha|||hmmmm.....leticia its a spanish name but i like it :)|||Shithead. Pronounced {shi they ad}. Its real nice|||Dora, she'll love it when she becomes a mom





:3|||Twyla|||I like the name Kalista. That's my girl's name. It means most beautiful. Most people spell it with a C but I like K.|||I wanted to name my daughter Lhyric Shea her dad thought it was too wierd....she is Ella Delaine! Good luck names are so hard!|||Paisley


Presley


Jayden


Kai'Enna


Gina


Janayah (jan-eye-ah)


Kaleyah (kuh-lee-ah)|||hmm, how about something like Rose or Alexis. i love those names. I have some friends and their name are Denae pronounced ( DA-NAY ) and her sister is Teisha pronounced ( TEE-SHA ) i hope i helped u out|||-arianna


-arabella


-zeena


-priscilla


-alessandra


-sherisse


-grissel


-jazmine


-lianna


-linette


-jacirys (ja-see-reese)


-ayanna


-jaclyn


-gillian


-julissa


-josette


-karina


-katrina


-jashaia


-jade


-desiree


-katiria


-jezena


-monika


-johanna


-lucia


-contessa


-justine


-saira


-camille


-melodie


-tamara


-massiel


-lizette


-bianca


-desmarie


-arleny


-veronica


-eva


-nanett


-yolanda


-daniela


-karla


-marcia


-alexis


-chary


-tatiana


-shirley


-sahira


-liz


-francesca


-juviza


-natalia


-carolyn


-mercedes


-fatimah|||i like the name dalia... and shawna|||Bethy ... I good first name has to work with the last name. It needs to sound good and flow together. Just taking on a name because you like it is as bad as putting the wrong color ribbon on a package. The ribbon needs to work with the paper.


The number of vowels and continents need to compliment each other as do the syllables.|||ummm how about Chelsea.. thats a great name|||Mira


Reann


Briann|||Malice.|||shania


tania


jewel


shaude (shaw-day)


jade


ivory


india


sicily


alicia(a -lee-see-a)


taneal(ta-nee-al)


shavon


lakrystal


jane` ( ja-nay)


teonia


amara


Thats all i can think of good luck with that and good luck with your baby


stay happy stay healthy lol|||Destiny that shows the baby that you we destined to be together. that you love her and are proud to be her mother.|||My little girl is due in October. I am going to name her Grace Zaltana. I liked Grace always, but decided the middle name should have my grandmother's name in it when she died a month ago. Zaltana is American Indian for 'high mountain.


Try visiting http://www.babynames.com


http://www.babycenter.com


http://www.babynamesworld.com|||-mia


-roberta


-diana


-lithia


-lupe


-mariah


-kemberly


-kayla


-christine


-jean


-crystal


-grace


-heather


-a j


-lindsay(linsee)


-jill


-ciara


-tabitha


-alyssa


-jacky


-jordan


-stephany


-jenna


-valery


-abigail


-amanda


-kristy


-christina


-kealsy|||Here are some of my favourites.





Alyssa-Mae


Michaelynn


Lelani


Amythi-(Unique)


Ayanna-(Beautiful)


Lucinda-(Beautiful)


Iiona-(Bautiful)





My personal Favourite-


Aniella-(Little Angel)|||Mara ^_^ its my daughters name and believe me.. its not very common.. i havent met anyone yet with her name %26gt;.%26gt; and you cant find it on any of those named-tagged things you can buy at the store to match your kids name. unfortunately sometimes people pronounce it "May-ruh" instead of "Mar-uh)|||Kevina. Vespa. Intelligencia. E-Coli. Lambada. Preclampsia. Ericestrada. Emitophobia. There are lots of nice names no-one has given a girl before.|||laila (pronouces lay-la)|||in my opinon Calie, Mariaa, Kylynn(a friends name) and my cuz has twins and another she named the twins Laci and Zoey and then she has Chelsea .........hope i helped buh-bye|||Sophie Rose|||Eden!!!|||Unique or Monique|||how about krystyana or savanna anjolic or maybe angelina or felicita|||Leilani





its hawaiian and it means heavenly flower


very pretty|||Well i am also a 17 yr old female , and i always wanted my first baby girls name to be Kalissa Ann. It is a odd name and is very rare, I dont like names that you hear like everyday.....if you like it email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment