Saturday, February 18, 2012

Need help with unique baby girl names?

Just found out I am having a girl...i want something unique and not often heard..NEED lotsa help!!!thanks|||Amali


Briony


Chaya


Dawn


Emalia


Fallon


Gisele


Heidi


Inness


Jarrah


Kismet


Lila


Maliyah


Neve


Ophelia


Peri


Rhiannon


Swai


Tehya


Ulyssa


Violet


Willow


Xanthe


Yanthe


Zali





I went with a few different styles for you :) Hope I helped|||Araya (uh-rye-uh), Lilith (im sure you know how it's pronounced), Kailani (kye-lawn-ee), Jaelyn (jay-lynn), Karlyn (car-lynn).





These are all names of females in my family, but I have never heard them used before, except for Lilith, I've only heard it once. But not for a baby name. I saw it as a username. lmao (:





Congrats on the baby!|||well i can't think of many unique names but my name is Leah and i don't know anybody else named Leah so i guess its pretty uncommon and whenever i meet somebody and tell them my name they always say how pretty they think it is :)





i hope i helped|||amity


avalon


xanthe (pronounced zanthy)


Sieena


Savanah


Eden


Mariel


Elina


Winifred


Annika


Snow


Serena


Tria


India


Azure


Ceilia


Lilith


Cammy


Dahlia


Raye


Alexa





Zia


Hope|||You don't mention your taste, but feel free to check out some of the names in the question I just posted. They are definitely unique.





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||Here are some rather different names that I like


Tierney


Mikiah


Matisse


Tallulah


Cassidy


Haven


Gypsy


Velvet


Arja


Zahli


Monet (mon nay)


Annais (an nay)|||I like unique too


Tavi Lynn


Ezra Ryan (just saw someone with the name ryan for a girls name and it sounds super cute together)


Addalee Liz


Evie


Nessa








Hope you like one|||Google it :) There are tons of sites with unique names.





I'm naming my daughter (due in 4 weeks) Macie Ann. It's not common, but it's not super strange either. Good luck on finding something you like!|||Cadence


Verity


Nikaya (nick-eye-uh)


Evian (eve-ee-in)


Lane


Shay


Brynn


Gemma (jem-uh)


Jenneth


Reese


Quinn|||If she has black hair:


atlantica, Pacifica,

No comments:

Post a Comment