Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which of these unique baby girl names do you like?

I like Zenith: which means The point in the heavens directly above you.


My second choice is Pascale which means Born at Easter.





Aleta


Amity


Aria


Avalon


Betony


Daelyn


Diantha


Fallon


Jennyver


Kiba


Oriana


Pascale


Perrin


Reveka


Solaine


Umbra


Xyris


Zenith|||Hi PP,


I absolutely agree with you:


ZENITH


This is why, although I love the true meaning of the name, it gives great strength to the possible


*Nickname she may be called growing up as well.


Zen; it has true meaning of worth and integrity. It's beautiful and no one can make fun of in any way. Consider this as your first choice.


There was an article on Yahoo a few weeks ago regarding names and how people live their lives with it.


I also agree with the curious percentages of certain names sought out to be grand and successful people in their own lives and careers. I chose my children's names carefully, not because of popularity or mods, didn't even name them until I saw them first. I named my pets the same way.


It's a very sacred custom in different cultures which I was lucky to experience prior to having my three incredible children, all whom, by the way, love their names.


Best2u and yours,


Luvz|||Aleta-cute

Amity-CUTE! Amy for short :)

Aria-too P.L.L. (P.L.L.= pretty little liars)

Avalon-GEORGEOUS!! CHOOSE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Betony-like it :) and I think Betoni would be a cute spelling

Daelyn-like it

Diantha-cute :) sounds like the name of a goddess

Fallon-LOVE IT!!!!!! MAKE THIS # TWO

Jennyver-luv it!

Kiba-it's ok :/

Orianna-like it. it's really cute :)

Pascale-how is this pronounced?

Perrrin-no

Reveka-no

Solaine-YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lied,make this one #2.nope,lied again. name her Avalon Solaine :)

Umbra-no

Xyris-yes,but for a boy.

Zenith-Again,yes,but for a boy|||The names are pretty good, here are my top five:


Aria- 8/10


Oriana- 7/10


Solaine- 6/10


Aleta- 6/10


Avalon- 5/10


Hope this helps!|||Amitys ok... I like Aria, Avalon, Daelyn, Fallon, Oriana, Xyris and Zenith. Solaines ok too|||these sound like names from mythologies and comics. can't you think of a simple name like faye valentine or julia or ada or nico robin or rebecca chambers or jill or claire or riona or tifa or yuna or rikku or paine|||Amity, def. Love it.


Fallon, too.





Galaxies and planets, hmm?





TX Mom|||I like Aria , but i have another suggestion . I like the name Chasey , thats my friends name %26amp; i think its VERY pretty ! Just another suggestion for youu . (:|||I'm either for Zenith or Solaine. Both are adorable and beautiful (to me of course). (:|||Kiba. Reminds me of my relatives Kiva and Kivala.|||Aria


avalon


betony


diantha


Kiba


Orianna


Perrin


Reveka


solaine


umbra


xyris


Zennith





there awesome|||Aria and Fallyn|||Aria|||Solaine|||I like Fallon and Aria|||Xyris or Zenith|||My absolute favorite is Aria :)|||Ariaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D|||none

No comments:

Post a Comment