Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do you like this unique baby girl name?

Ember



BQ - What are some more unique girl names that are not too out there, preferably 2-3 syllables??|||I really like that name, it's very pretty for a girl and sounds good for a baby, child, teenager, and adult.



other baby girl names:

鈥?colleen

鈥?avery

鈥?lexi (lexie, alexa, alexis)

鈥?talia

鈥?jade

鈥?valerie|||It sounds nice, but the spelling and pronunciation will get messed up. I know a guy named "Endy." Everyone calls him "Andy" and they also spell it that way. I have a niece with a unique name. Reyah. Its pronounced "RAY-ah"|||mmmm. i mean yeah it's not bad i kinda like it but if you nees help you can try this website:



http://www.babynames.com/|||Jasmine (my name)

Mirsayah (my cousin's name)

Jezzabel|||Nerainey :)|||Journey :)|||yes, it's nice
  • kasich
  • arizona weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment