Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm pregnant...needing UNIQUE baby names for boy & girl, so far I like Sienna, Jada, Amaya, Milena?

Giavana, Gisele..as you can tell I've only gotten to the girl names...but I like unique names that you dont hear of very often...please leave suggestions because i am open to all of them...thank you for your time, it is very much appreciated.|||GIRLS


Jaelynn


Marilee


Meliah


Savannah


Braelynn


Kristinia


Raquel


Danika


Julianna


Audrina





idk if you needed them but heres


BOYS


Carter


Braxton


Camden


Cuyler


Austin


Damen


Nolan


Christian








I hope these help :) Good Luck!!|||adele/acton,brienne/brighton,cadence/che鈥?/div>


  • 3 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||Boys- Bryer, Craite, Tate, Creed, Bleu, Blake, Tucker, Slavin, River, Rhett, Marcus, Kaelen, Jayton, Brock, Boston.





Girls- Aven, Hally, Jolene, Monissa, Marci, Kaylene, Darbi, Elise, Brailynn, Lana, Jacelynn, Karilynn.





Hope i helped :)!!





Michaela Shay..=D|||BabyNamer.com


it will tell you the meanings of the name you want to choose,


it will also tell you possible nick names your child could have in the future with the name you have given her.





also... i love the name Chelsea Brooke.|||From your list, I like Jada and Giavana (which I suggest spelling Giavanna).





Other names that might be your style:


Gemma


Linnea (lynn-AY-a)


Natalia


Joelle|||malachite (a gemstone)


crystelle


alesana


jett (gemstone)


obsidian (gemstone)


jerah (rune)


isa (rune)


green (yes i know a person called green)


Lennix


Nirvana|||Gemma, I decided that if I have another girl someday that will be her name so that my girls will have the same first initial. My daughters name is Gabrielle, it's also kind of uncommon.|||Gianni


Rylan


Kayden/Kaden


Nolan


Colton


Kade


Gage


Brennan


Maddox








They were all on my list of boys names, but my husband hates them! Hopefully they're helpful to you!|||Man I am in the opposite situation I can only come up with boy names lol here are the ones I like





-Carter


-Mason


-Gavin|||Girls:


Maliah


Christiannah


Amariah


Emmeline


Jules


Kaydah


Mayley





Boys:


Acton


Milton


Cooper


Wenton|||Amiya Sienna|||Raquel


Shiloh


Suri


Akira


Madelia


Magenta


Aasia


Aaliyah


Abella


Adrienne|||Anabelle.


(:|||Daphne


Penelope|||Giselle|||girls-keisha


Turqoise











boys-chase


fransico


solaris|||janelle|||I love the name Sienna!!! Its a beautiful name, and its on my list :)|||i like sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment