Sunday, February 12, 2012

Do you like any of these unique baby girl names?

Raya "friend"


Edna "renewer"


Aaris "mighty in faith"


Charise "pleasant woman"


Lova "promise"


Kalila "beloved


Theana "godess"


Stalene "star"


Siona "peak, height"


Esla


Elan "oak tree"|||Kalilia


Raya|||I think it's important to pick meaningful names, so these are cool!





Raya "friend" 8/10


Edna "renewer" 4/10


Aaris "mighty in faith" 6/10


Charise "pleasant woman" 7/10


Lova "promise" 8/10


Kalila "beloved" 5/10


Theana "godess" 7/10


Stalene "star" 6/10


Siona "peak, height" 8/10


Esla 4/10


Elan "oak tree" 7/10





My favorite was Lova!|||I love the names Raya, Aaris and Kalila. They sound unique, exotic, creative, cute and lovable.


The rest are a bit dodgy and just seem too unique and not fitting. Like if you called a boy Hades (Hades is god of the underworld if you don't know).|||They're not the best. But if i had to pick, i'd pick Stalene. One name you could consider is my name, Leilani (Lay-law-knee). I'm not obligating you or bragging, ok? Its hawaiin and it means heavenly flower. Its definitely not the most common name out there.|||LOVE:


Raya


Siona


Kalila


Aaris


Theana





LIKE:


Stalene


Esla





DISLIKE:


Edna


Lova


Charise


Elan





But it also depends on if I'm pronoucing them right.|||I don't like any of those names not because their unique I just don't like how they sound (And I like unique names like Clover and stuff...)|||I like Raya, Charise and Siona. Elan is okay but I know a boy named Elan (pronounced Ee-lahn), so it doesn't seem like a girl's name to me.|||yes, Kahlia is both unique %26amp; pretty :-)|||They are all beautiful Especially -Charise %26amp;%26amp; Theana((:|||Kalilia


Raya


Aaris|||Aaris!|||I absolutely love Raya. Esla would have to be my second choice. Congrats if you're expecting.|||Really like Lova :)|||I dont like any except for Aaris and Elan (pronounced E as in emo and lin?) Aaris Elan would be a nice name :)|||I like Elan the best (sounds like Ellen)





The others are ok...|||I love raya, lova, and charise the most =)|||I love Kalila! I've had my eye on this name for a while now :)





I really like:


Raya


Theana


Siona|||i like Raya but spelled Reia





Charise is cool too

No comments:

Post a Comment