Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Unique Baby Girl and Boy First and Middle Names?

I'm not having a baby or anything. I am just looking for baby girl and boy names that are unique and different. No really weird names but...unique ones. Indian names are good too. I would really like first and middle names for both. Just list as many as you want to. Thanks. :)|||GIRLS;


Geneva Hollis


Hyacinth Bront毛


Mirabel Caprice


Charlize Paloma


Satoria Rue


Calista January


Odessa Lyra


Lorena Sybella


Astrid Calliope


Acadia Somerset





BOYS;


Dempsey Wade


Cassius Holt


Alton Garrick


Dermot Kai


Crispin Ford


Creighton Fisher


Ulric Heath


Lyndon Rhett





:]|||go to babynames.com they always have good names. I named my daughter Athena Rose.|||Raina Sunshine


cant think of a unique boy name





also i know a little girl named Tinsley|||Girl:


- Blakely Grace


- Leighton Skye


- Beverly Reese





Also I love the Huyana. Pronouced "Who wanna" hehe. I suppose it's a Korean name because the girl is Korean.








Boy:


- Liam Xavier


- Aleksander Jace


- Jeremiah Ty


- Cameron Jasper|||Cassidy Cate


Simone Paige


Ashlyn Greer


Laurel Beth


Sloane Hilde





Rex Quade


Corbin Wyley


Royce Dalton


Slade Ashton


Rourke Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment