Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ok really need very unique baby girl names?

Ok my husband is the pickiest person in the world when it comes to little girl names lol. I've been on here a couple times and he has shot down every name so I'm gonna try again, we find out what we are having next week and I wanna have names set up just in case. We already have a little boys name Keagan Michael, so now we are just needing a little girls name. The last name is McNeil so as long as it sounds good with that and is unique





Thanks so much ahead of time,|||Wow I'm a little excited to answer this question only because I know my names are super uniques borderline unusual and i'm sure you husband is going to shoot down every single one of these names but imma let you decide. I'll let you mix and match first names with middle names too...





Phoenix


Rain-Storm ( or separate)


Athena


Calliope ( kuh-lie-oh-pee)


Penelope


Azrael ( az-ree-uhl or az-Ray-elle)


Noemi ( nay oh mee. Or. No em me)


Celeste


Jade


Noelle


Layla


Rhemi (rem me)


Yuri or Yuli


Mielle ( miel in Spanish means honey)


Jasmine


Sapphire


Vivian or Valerie


Aubrey or Audrey


Eclipse


Stella


Aries


Noah


Sofia or Sofi


Mars


Seraphina


Schuyler or Sky





there's a bunch. :) hope it helps a little haha|||Here's a website I found with a list of unique baby girl names, from A-Z. It's quite a lengthy list, I'm sure you can find a couple of potential names for you baby.





http://www.buzzle.com/articles/unique-ba…





A few I found that I liked were:


- Addison


- Eden


- Gemma


- Georgia


- Lacey


- Layla


-Taryn





ps: Congratulations!|||Name her Tamsin. hehe. Anyway, why not go to nameberry.com and do a search for names that are uncommon if that's what you're looking for. Some girl names I like are Phoebe, Taryn, and Bridget. Idk how "unique" those are but I think they are nice and they are names that you don't hear every day.|||1. Allegra Vienne


2. Maria Noel


3. Seraphina Rose


4. Katia Elizabeth


5. Ella Celeste


6. Isobel Lanore


7. Ruby Marcia


8. Melania Noel


9. Danniella Collette


10. Lola Jaquline


11. Audrina Sophie


12. Adrianna Lena


13. Nadia Marie


14. Donatella Selene


15. Gianna Rosete


16. Mariella Francesca


17. Alana Tinka


18. Lillianna Anouk


19. Vienna Josette


20. Evangeline Lisette|||LOL i LOVE unique names!!


Ria-Eliana


Xanthe


Lyja


Autumn


Asa-Mae


Abelea (Abbie-Leah)


Tayla


Valerei(Val-er-ay)


Amani


Vixen


Arabelle


Tilly-Fleur


Winter


Chanee


Cath-lee


Laysa


Mina


Tiger-Lilly


Georgie


Camille


Trixie/Pixie/Lexie


Ethana


Hope i helped?


:P


xxxx|||my daughters name is Neyla and although you can find it in every name book it has not made the top 1000 in US ever. we liked it :) ( also it means fulfilled wish, if you are into name meanings)|||Mallory Kate McNeil





Cassidy Caye McNeil





Taryn Rose McNeil





Delaney Jo McNeil





Tabitha Dawn McNeil





%26gt;=)|||Chloe Scarlett McNeil


Makenna Sophie McNeil


Abigail Jada McNeil


Cora Paisley McNeil


Macy Adela McNeil|||I don't think I can help. If you're choosing Keagan as the boys name we have wildly different tastes.|||Neveah, it's heaven backwards.|||I love Malarie :D|||You like unique names and you are naming your son Keagan Michael?? Ok?|||me and my ex came up with the name sisylana


(sis-el-ane-uh)|||Maisey Jane .............erin....|||xmoria is a cool name

No comments:

Post a Comment