Saturday, February 18, 2012

Beautiful unique baby girl names?

Im expecting! Please help! I like valentina so far.|||I love Valentina. If you like that name, here are some others you might like...





--Juliana/Giuliana


--Sofia


--Carolina


--Gabriella


--Adriana


--Serafina


--Ivette


--Celina/Selena


--Aurora


--Celeste


--Estella


--Angelina


--Evangelina


--Delilah|||amalia (ah-ma-lee-ah)


shadaliah sha-dal-ee-ah)


sienna


ladaysha(la-day-sha)|||I've always liked davanie (day-van-ee)|||macey-jane


krystaline


jasmine


audrey


claire


athena


regine marie|||It may sound not right but If I were u I would name her angle.|||What about Maris? Pronounced like Paris but with an M. It means ocean.|||we're naming our daughter avery


=)|||Andrenco


Lesbiano


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Apple


Mac


Pc


Ipad


marcus


max hyland


abbie


sophie


javid


dredtiyursty my personal favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment