Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cute unique baby girl names?

I'm not having a baby or anything, I just like to think of cute names :) what do you think about these?


Lilah/Lyla Claire :) I love this name but it kinda rhymes with my name. Mines Kiah (ky-uh)


Macie Paige :)


Paisley... cute, but not sure cause of the print


Cami... Really cute


Stella... What's a cute middle name?


Capri... Middle name? Not sure cause of Capri pants and Capri sun, but cute


Celeste... Sounds better as a middle name, any first names?





Any suggestions? I like to think of names that are cute, but you don't hear them everyday. you know? And that people would acually be able to pronounce.|||Lylah %26amp; macie paige... I don't like Claire tho|||I love the name Lila, but spelled like this. very pretty and feminine.



Macie and Paisley i don't like... i think they are trendy and not phonetically appealing at all. Paisley is actually a very tacky and dated pattern.



Cami and Capri are cute but seem unfinished... more like nicknames.



Stella... I hate. i've never met a Stella who wasn't fat or annoying, so its hard for me to be objective.



Celeste is nice but i don't like the "lest" sound, just cause its in "molest".



My favorite "not-too-common" names are:



Cecily, Aurora, Daphne, Penelope, Persephone, Tilly, Abra.|||Lilah Claire - really gorgeous :)


Macie Paige - alright, not too keen on Macie though


Paisley - ver pretty


Cami - cute


Stella - LOVE this name.. Stella Madeleine, Stella Juliet, Stella Rhiannon?


Capri - cute and uncommon


Celeste - cute but prefer it as a middle name.. Alora Celeste?





Some cute, uncommon names..


Alora


Madeleine


Clara


Tessa


Adele


Rhiannon


Eloise


Tabitha


Giselle|||Celeste is the BEST! :)|||in my view the cute name is fucchu|||Kylie


Jamie


Emma


June

No comments:

Post a Comment