Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Does anyone have any ideas on unique baby girl names?

Pacific island names would be great to|||Kalani


This was the first name that came to my head. It's Hawaiian and it means 'the heavens'.|||Yolanda or Shaniqua|||i like the name Ryann|||staley|||London, Cara|||Shantel


Shantee


Kami


Trinity|||we really like kaiya. or kaya. soo cute! its original, not overdone, but not weird. we are using this website, it list all kinds of names, their origins, and they poll people with the name to see how often it gets misspelled, mispronounced, and forms of bulling. it has been soooo helpful!





http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com鈥?/a>





hope i helped!|||Noelani and Mililani are my favorite Islander names but I also love Hailiah. I don't know why but it's my favorite.|||I like





Lily


Grace


Cara


Laura


Stephanie


Emily


Karissa


Kayla


Jessa


Jenny or jen or jennifer|||Kali or Cali or Kallie or Callie (me) !|||Noelani - it means heavenly mist|||Eimaj


Pronounciation (Ee-magh)





Jamie spelled backwards...





or





Asia or


Nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards)





Island.... thats a pretty name.!

No comments:

Post a Comment