Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some unique baby girl names?

Like Anchal and Shandi. Nice, unique ones. Thanks :)|||peach!



:D|||i love the name doutzen.

really only because of doutzen kroes, the model :P

VS angel, and from the l'oreal ads, if you don't know who she is. she's like my all time favourite model, and i think her whole name is just really pretty.



it's certainly unique!|||My fave baby girl names are;

Molly

Arielle (Ariella)

Zena (Zee - Na)

Stella

June

Jadeline (Jay - deh - Lyn)

Stefania (Stef - Ah - Nee - Ah)

Teresse (Teh - Ress)

Teressa (Teh - Ress - Ah)



I hope ill have a baby with one of these namess. :DD|||Auden

Azure (AY-shjur)

Auriela

Brita (or Britta - they're pronounced the same)

Diamonique (dye-mun-EEK)

Jaletta



lol i hadn't realized that i was going in alphabetical order until now xD|||Nice. Get your baby names off of America's Next Top Model.



But here are some I like:



Avalynn.



Ainsley.



Breena.



Finley. (okay I don't really like this one but it's certainly unique)|||i think brielle is a pretty name you have there.. lol i just saw it and i was like hmm ill add that to my list :)



other names i like:

keira reese

sydney noelle

paige

lorelei

delilah|||Jolynn, Maura, Miyuki (Japanese - snow), Narren, Saffron, Talia (Greek - blooming), Vivian, Twyla|||Bobby. It may sound like a guys name, but the new trend is girls with boys name. Isnt that unique? Others are:Michael, Ricky, Mike, Bill, Jacob, Eric... you get the point|||Shaaneekwa|||Kaleina ( kaa lay nuh)

Leerah

Kiriana ( keer ree aah nuh )

Ihsan

Razela ( Ra Zay laa )

Avara

Zahra

Sanaa

Yusayrah

Yashal

Sehr

Alessia

Tamar ( Tay Mar)

Shanza

Rayya

Rijja

Nyree

Emery

Mara

Karis|||did you know that children with unusual names are more likely to grow up committing crimes and also more likely to be social outcasts|||Andi

Auralee

Coralie

Elodie

Alaura

Lissette

Lintley

Shanlyn

Skyler

Ayla

Kylie

Anya

Aria

Esme

Charity

Chastity

Giselle

Maya

Macy

Trinity

Tawny

Roxanna



just a few...|||I like:

Bryliegh

Emilyn

Jaylinne

Jadelyn %26lt;love this name.



Gwendolyn is also a nice name,

and I like Kara as well.|||This was my girl list (we're having a boy):



Sage

Addison

Savannah

Reagan

Kennedy

Reese

Annaleigh

Paisley





Good luck %26amp; congrats!!|||Angela, Maria, Serenity, Celest and Andrea are amongst my favorites and may choose one in the future if I have A Daughter. Hope I helped :-)|||Xameal.

Corrsett.

Amiliz.

Talaline.|||My favourite is Nevaeh(heaven backwards- Na-vay-ah)

Ahlaea( A-leah)

Kiely



not really sure sorry|||Aniyah ( Uhn - EYE - YAH )

Maliyah ( Ma- Lee- Yah )

Anisa

Annalyn

Armonie|||Mika, George, Apple, Coco, Aila|||Harlotte, Bathsheeba, laTrina, Lazonya|||I've always liked Naomi. Its not very common from where i'm from. Tara is also pretty neeet. :)|||emerald, diamond, star, moon, raven, and anonymous(lmfao)|||Jade, May, Amber, Autumn.|||Evangeline

Lintley

Auralee

Coralie

Elodie

Lissette

Alaura|||Presleigh

Brooklyn

Azlyn

Cadience

Gretchen|||Madeline

Gianna

Analeigh|||Sarsaparilla, Guerilla|||Gemma

Risa

Columbine|||My sons name is Michael spelt Mikkal and if I had a lil girl I would name her Makayla or Mikkala|||Seven|||Maley
  • maine weather
  • gas mileage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment