Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pretty & Unique Baby Girl Names Please?

I'm due to have a baby girl in 11 weeks and still struggling for names, ideas please?|||I love these,


Anais (ANN-AY)


Madeleine


Jacqueline


Luisa


Giovanna


Gianna


Lucina


Lucinda


Lucille


Luisette


Juliette


Claire


Leah|||My favourites are (i like uncommon and unique names)


katya


Tahlia


Claudia


Natalia


Kristin


Gemma


Alexandra


Cassandra


Aimee


Madelaine


Phoebe


Tiffany


Stefanie


terlia


Monique/Monike


Chloie (my name :D)


Liana|||Hi Laura, it would be good if you give more details of the origin of names you are looking for?


From which part of the world are you from would give more details to suggest.





However, below are some of my favs:





1. Eva


2. Grace


3. May


4. Priscilla|||Phoebe


Faith


Willow


Kahu


Hope


Sophie|||Adisynn Grace.





Kaelynn Brooke|||Tatum


Leira (pronounced Leer ah)|||Aahliyah (uh-lie-uh)


Ginovana


Crissiya (chirs-sye-uh)


Zoella


Aliya|||Here are some I love ~ Scarlett, Elena, Abbey, Stephenie, Emma, Ruby, Brodie, Eliza, Hannah, Grace, Marley, Isla, Melanie, Hailey, Taylor, Chelsea, Ayesha, Ivy, Alicia, Lilly, Courtney, Mia, Ava, Alyssa, Ariana, Kinley, Alexis, Rebecca, Georgia, Jaimee, Ella, Caroline, Charlotte, Clara.





Good Luck xx|||-peaches


-eilish (pronounced either eee-lish or eye-lish)


-maya


-edana


-bella


-bryony


-evangeline


-martha


-heidi


-tiiami





hope they help?!|||I like these:





Brogan


Chloe


Jordan


Molly





I guess I like the Irish influenced names the best!|||Coraline


Scarlett


Haylen


Aria


Lyric


Raven


Talla- gold in persian


Zahava- My name ;)- it means golden one

No comments:

Post a Comment