Saturday, February 18, 2012

Unique Baby Girl Names... Which is best?

My little girl is due in 5 weeks, and her daddy and I still haven't decided on a name yet. I'm starting to get really anxious over it because I'm constantly worried I'm going to go into labor early and not have a name lol.





We know we want something unique because to this day, I have to go by "Jessica M." at work, and did all through school. We decided we didn't want our little girl to have a letter attatched to the end of her first name,





Here are our choices:





Aislynn Nichole (The only one we really agree on)


Hayleigh Jordan


Daicie Renae (Her daddy's choice, I'm not so crazy about it)


Cadence Marie (Daddy doesn't like this one really, but I LOVE it!)





Please help!! Thanks for your feedback!! =]|||I'll rate them on a scale of 1-10 (1=hate,10=love).





Aislynn Nichole ~ 5 (Aislynn is growing on me. I don't like Nichole very much though, but it does go nicely with Aislynn.)





Hayleigh Jordan ~ 10 (That is so cute! What a great combination. I like your spelling of Hayleigh.)





Daicie Renae ~ 6 (It's pronounced like Day-see right? It's kind of cute. How about Macy or Darcy or Marcy? Renae is a bit over used.)





Cadence Marie ~ 6 (Cadence is pretty. I like the nn Cady [pronounced Kay-dee]. I don't like Marie though. It's the most common middle name I think.)





Good luck and congrats! :o)|||I like Aislynn Nichole best - it's the one that you both love, so it's a nice compromise. Neither has to call the child by something you're not so fond of. Besides that it's beautiful. I actually like the spelling Nicholle best - but then again that's because that's how my parents spelled my sister's name.





Hayleigh, despite the, erm, unique spelling, is actually quite a common name right now, as is Jordan. So if you're wanting originality I'd stay far far away from this one.|||Aislynn if pronounced "Ashlynn" is absolutely gorgeous :) I would definately pick this one out as a winner, the spelling "Nichole" is also rather original and seems to compliment the sounds in the first name.





My second fave is Cadence Marie - a pretty and "wholesome" sounding name. My neice is a Cadence and we call her "Cady" for short which is sweet. Cadence Renae would also flow nicely as a compromise for you and Daddy?





Of course, a lot depends on your baby's surname - this could help you narrow down your favourites :) Good luck with baby!|||Aislynn Nichole or Hayleigh Jordan, although I would spell it...





Hailey Jordan and Aislynn Nicole. Ailynn is nice too.


Hayleigh sounds like Hay-lay bc of the spelling.





Since daddy likes Renae why not add it to either Hailey/Haley or Acelynn/Aselynn...





It can be Acelynn Renae or Aselynn Renae


Hailey/Haley Renae or...


Jordan Renae Wilmot





Great names :)





Edit: Then I suggest you leave it as Acelynn or Aselynn. It's much better spelled that way and much clearer :)|||I like Aislynn Nichole the best! Nichole is my name and thats


how mine is spelled too but thats not the reason I like it lol.


Both of the names sound pretty together.





Hayleigh Jordan- To common.





Daicie Renae- Daicie is kind of cute but I dont like Renae.





Cadence Marie- I dont like the name Cadence at all I dont know why


but I dont, and my middle name is Marie. lol So Marie is fine too.


=]





Good luck with this. Once you figure out the name you should


post it back on here! =] good luck with your new comming baby.|||None of these names is unique-how about Willemina Wilmot? If the baby comes in October/November she will be a libran or a scorpian-you could find a name from this-eg Octavia,Tobi, Libby,Liberty, or Nova,Novena,Phoenix(a transformed scorpion)


Hayley is alway a good name-so is Kylie and so is Jennifer.


Hope you get some ideas from this and have a blissful birthing and enjoy your wee one no matter what the name is.


ps-Dacey is a better spelling, Lacey, Stacey is good and Renee is the spelling.|||Haylie is way too common if you want her to be unique.


I prefer Ashlyn to Aislynn.


Cadence I LOVE!


Daicie? I prefer Daisy


If you click on my profile I listed all my favorite names and they are not too common. I hate common names too. (I have a Madison......lol named her before I knew it would get crazy )





best of luck|||Hey.. Congrats!


I like Hayleigh Jordan.


Mainly because of the spelling of Hayliegh.


My cousin's name is spelt Leigha instead of Leah (:


If not, you could always switch the names and middles names around =)





Natalie ♥|||You could use one name you like and then one name he likes like....Cadence Renae.. or Daicie Marie?? I like Hayleigh, but there are a few Haleys out there also :O)


Whatever you guys decide it will fit the baby perfect!!!! Good LUCK!!


ps...sometimes you just have to see her little face to make a final choice ;O)|||Aislynn has always been a favorite of mine, so it's my pick!


Daicie and Cadence would be my #2 and #3, and I'm not really a Hayleigh fan (spelt Hailey or Haley is somewhat better).


All your middle name picks are lovely and fit nicely with the first names.|||Well Hayleigh is a common names these days so i would go with your first choice, but once you see your bundle, you may change your mind. I also really like Cadence.. It must be a man thing because my husband didn't like that name either when I was prego.|||I love the name Hayleigh. My daughter is Haley. I don't like Daicie at all.





Aislynn Cadence is kinda nice. Nichole and Marie are fillers to me,all the while they are nice names. I think a name like Aislynn Cadence Wilmot is pretty unique.|||I wouldn't say any of those names are unique at all. They are also very trendy.


If you want some unique names, how about: Eris, Rhian, Nyx, Maren, Mercy, Evren, Eira, Ceres, Wren or Calandra?|||Hayleigh/Hallie/Haley is a common name, I have two friends named that, so don't go with that.





Cadence seems to be a pretty name, the other two seem like you'd be setting the child up for teasing.|||I like Cadence Marie


Like Aislynn ( its very pretty )


I don't like Daicie


And I LOVE Hayleigh but don't like the spelling to much.|||aislyn kinda sounds like a land of asses


hayleigh is not that original anymore


daicie i never heard of but its pretty


cadence i also like but not as original as daicie|||Aislynn Jessica or Aislynn Renee


Daisy Jessica or Daisy Renee|||I like Hayleigh Jordan because it sounds cute but its not really that unique. Honestly, I think that Aislynn Nichole is the best choice.|||Can I mix and match and put a little of the ones you truly like together?





How about Renee Marie?





All the best and good luck with your little bundle :)|||Aislynn Nicole is my favorite but I also love Marie and Renae. Best wishes with the new baby.....|||Go for Aislynn Nichole you both agree on this.|||I'm not a big fan of Aislynn.





I like Cadence. Cadence Mackenzie? or Mackenzie Nichole?|||I love Renae or Marie


I think Haley sounds more like a dogs name...sorry





|||Aislynn Nichole is really pretty! i think u should go with that. :) good luck!|||u shuld jus name her sharai dat is such a sexi name its pronounced sharay |||Hayley I love the name, but it has two spelling in the top 100 and several in the top 500. Hayleigh may not be common, but she will still be Hayley a, Hailey B, Haley C adn Hayleigh D


My daughter is Hayley, there are two in her grade(both have different spelling), when they get to middle school, there will be at least 6, all spelled different


If you are looking for a name, not common like like Jessica, you may have to cross this off your list





Ailsynn Nichole, I love Aislynn


Unlike Ashley, not that common, and it mean Dream





Daicie, I do not like


Cadence is okay





If you both like Aislynn, live with the name


When you see the child, you can always change your mind





Relax, you child will have a name|||email me @ mznatural30@yahoo.com, got a ton of unique girl names here are a few:


Krisshonda, Chrystell, Christell, Samuelle, Damonikka, Damonica, Nikkole,





Nichole, Rubyz, Pearlz, Shatarra, Casharra, Tacarra, Bioncay (Beyonce),





Arryona, Love Marie, Lovee (Lovie), Honestly, Madacyn, Adacyn, Ralexis,





Jaynelle, Starshon, Mashon, Mahogany, Terryn, Tieranae, Tierra, Daysha,





Teyonna, Tionna, Tiah, Miah, Mia, Lastacia (La stah sha), Zynethia, Kimara,





Taynissa, Talisa, Jalisa, Daviona (Day vee ona), Markiesha, Modesty, Moette,





Moyette, Estraya, Ebonique, Ebonee, Unique, Unyque, Mareigh (Marie),





Ulexis, Ilexis, Elexis, Giselle, Giszelle, Miazsha, Makyena (Ma kye na),





Roshandis, Minnique, Destinee, Myheaven, Journee, Brenaye, Mardinay,





Chardinay, Matasha, Charyn (Sharon), Shayelle, Chayelle, Keiya, Ajanae,





Sharday, Chardae|||Aislynn Nichole is gorgeous and unique -- and it's great that you both like it. I vote for that one.





Hayleigh Jordan is fine, too, but Haley is a pretty common name, even if you spell it differently.





Daicie Renae is certainly the most unique... But I agree with you. Not crazy about it.





Cadence Marie is actually my favorite name on this list (Loooove the name Cadence), but it would probably be shortened to Cady, and as a Katie myself, I understand the attached-letter at the end of the name all too well (In kindergarten, we had TWO Katie M's, and we had to resort to Katie Mi. It was awful, haha).





Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment