Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Do you like any of these unique baby girl names?

Please rate or comment!





Talli


Aislin


Aven


Loa


Raia


Alaya


Katie


Ena


Tari


Amaris


Lova


Ayala|||I like katie here are some suggestions





Anastasia


Charlotte / Lottie


Christina


Amy


Nina


Sumire (Japanese)


Harriet


Hermione


Emma


Holly


Sophie


Daisy


Poppy


Phoebe


Jessica


Lily


Rosie


Rose





;)|||Talli - I had a dog named Talli so it kinda ruins it for me. Although I have seen the name Tali used in other countries, Talli sounds a little more like a nickname for Natalia or something else. It's cute, though.


Aislin - Very pretty Irish name. The only problem is that not everyone will know how to pronounce it.


Aven - I like the name, but it sounds more masculine and could suit a boy well.


Loa - Not crazy about it.


Raia - I don't hate this, but if it is pronounced the way I think (Rye-a?) it has a somewhat harsh sound that I'm not crazy about. If it's Ray-a then I like it pretty well.


Alaya - Don't like it.


Katie - This isn't a unique name, and while it's cute, I'm pretty sick of it.


Ena - No, I don't like it, it sounds imcomplete and nickname-ish.


Tari - Nah, it makes me think of black tar.


Amaris - I actually like this pretty well.


Lova - No, hate it.


Ayala - I don't like this, it just seems awkward to me.|||Oy...


Unique baby names. A scary thought. Especially when your girlfriend says, "I named my daughter a unique name," and your looking down at this ridiculous name full of extra vowels and silent letters and you can't pronounce it.





I always, always, always wish that people include the pronunciation to their unique names they are inquiring about. How else are we to comment about them if we can't pronounce them?





With that said, I am sure you have some lovely names here, so I am going to do my best to pronounce them and comment on them. :)





I'm going to write the name and then next to it write out how I think it's pronounced. I just may get some of them right!





Talli [tall-lee]: This name is cute. Reminds me a bit of Dolly with a "T." Also reminds of an elephant. I think there may be an acting elephant named Talli. May want to Google that.





Aislin [aye-is-lyn]: So guessed on this one. Not a fan. Hard to say. Though I'm pretty sure I'm getting it wrong.





Aven [aye-ven]: This one is cute. It reminds me of something else though I can't quite put my finger on what it it. It's cute though.





Loa [lo-ah]: I'm assuming this came from Lola. I have to say I like this better than Lola. Lola sounds a bit like a stripper name. Loa sounds sweet.





Raia [ray-ya]: Sounds sort of like rain. Like a her name is Rain and Raia is a nickname.





Alaya [all-ya]: Maybe? Not sure. I think I'm missing the another "A" but couldn't work it in. Either way, not a fan of this one.





Katie [kay-tee]: I don't think there are any other ways to pronounce this name. Nor is it unique. Sorry. Oh, and I'm not a fan. :/





Ena [n-na]: Not a fan.





Tari [tar-ee]: Reminds me of Atari. Anyone remember that game system?





Amaris [a-mer-is]: Sounds like you are talking about a horse. You know because a female horse is called a mare.





Lova [l-a-va]: My lova. Or lava. That is what it sounds like. Don't use this name.





Ayala [ay-a-la]: So many people's last name. Will be very confusing for her in school.





My favorite name was Loa.|||hate all of them, what about katrina, eloise, marcy, andrea, louise, wynn, brynn, paisley, romi (love this name), antonia (beautiful), kiki short for catherine or just kiki love that name!, mia-bella, adrienna, adrianna, justine, julianne, amara, ahlia, amira, angelina, alice, maren, brooks, morgan, tyler, marie, cecile, cecilia|||They are very modern name. You came up with some of them right? I like it when parents come up with unique names:) its so loving and thoughtful.


Talli 5


Aislin 2


Aven 9


Loa 10


Raia 10


Alaya 3


Katie 2


Ena 10


Tari 9


Amaris 1000000 lovely name


Lova 9 but maybe too close to lover;)


Ayala 10|||I like them all except for Loa, Ayala, Lova, and Ena.



Btw-Katie isnt unique I know at least 10 Kate's or Katie's and I know theres more.|||yes! they r all pretty but my favorites are-





aven


%26amp;


raia|||Katie and Aislin are the only good ones|||I like loa and katie! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment